1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

It's good to talk

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Gash, Nov 21, 2001.

1. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Thats a shame Gash----your probably too good for her anyway. You a good looking guy with a personality----you will find someone better than her.

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Why not advertise yourself here? Post a picture and see if you can somehow get a girlfriend ...

3. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Party on Saturday....I love setting other people up more than I actually do going out with people :p Anyone interested in my services?

4. Saturday? Lemme see... My boy friend's (it's spaced ok? I'm single) b-day is on Friday and he's takin a bunch of people out to lunch... Twin day on Friday too... With Dudette of course :wave: Next Friday is the dance and the last day of school before christmas holidays...

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] I was brousing around HMV in Singapore roughly 4 hours ago and then i get approached by this girl who gives me her number ... now i'm in a dilema :p ... i've a girlfriend waiting in England whom i really like and then there si this girl's number ... do i call her? or do i remain true to my girl? Gash, i leave this in your hands, my minds already made up but i'd like to hear your ideas on this ... :evil:

6. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] My advice to you is this: Tell her who you are not who you said you were, frame her for killing you, kidnap her children and sell them to a monkey vendor in Africa. Then make sure everyone thinks you're a poor cripple and make even more money through a bin on the street.

Best way to deal with 'em.

7. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Sniper I think you should stay true to your girl...maybe even tell her about how you resisted temptation :D

8. gollum Banned

Ya Gash is right you might get some points

9. Fergus Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Dodgy guys,
    Tell your girlfriend that someone else is interested in you ?
    No way, keep your mouth shut. She may take the news the wrong way and accuse you of fancying this other girl.
    DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO HER.

10. mark the beneficial shah Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Ah, no offence, but I realy do not think you can use that excuse on an island smaller than NY state. Even if she lived on the tip of Scottland, isn't that like a four hour drive at the most???
    I know people who have flown to Hawaii from the east coast for (Bleep!).
    Have you tried meditation? It's been my experience many pholk from Britain (and everywhere else for that matter.)can be very closed up emotionaly, so I always suggest a revamping of your vibes though a "letting go" of your defences and feelings for others. Finding your center and working your way outward, so that everything you are is just great by your standards. So, in time you can be more positive that it was her and not you that was making the errors.
    And don't drown your mistakes in alchahol. You'll end up even worse than before.

[This message has been edited by mark, the beneficial shah (edited December 17, 2001).]

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Er ... wot?

In simple terms?

12. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Talk about cricket. Or the shipping forcast. In those interesting silences, throw in interesting facts about Norman Britain.

13. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] the fact she didn't talk enough was an excellent indication that she was going to dump you!

girls who talk too much are much better, usually means they're nervous and really interested. go find yourself a girl with OCD.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.