1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which Colossal Death Robot Are You?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shralp, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Stereophobia Guest

wow so far im the only bender

[EDIT]A bit removed by request

[This message has been edited by Stereophobia (edited March 14, 2002).]

2. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] There is a bender :borg: soundset for you here at SP. I thought you made it but my memory tricked me :)

I am of course Robocop. Nothing new.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited March 14, 2002).]

3. Stereophobia Guest

yeah i tried it but the sound quality and consistancy sucked (sorry ive got a REAL good ear for music and sounds bewcause of my brother)

4. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] stereo- if you get the opportunity, edit the *comment* out of the post above. it'll be a hell of a lot funnier without the explanation. :D

actually, i think everyone should go back and edit their posts on this topic, putting in :borg:

5. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

ABC Warrior. I'm the wonderful 6th. I like it though. It's something better then the usual what race are you? theme we have going on here most of the time.

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am an ABC warrior as well :)

Also, I am an angry drunk (have to remember that in case I ever get drunk)My Mormon name is Yohanna Cajun Rayne, evil criminal me is Imelda Marcos, and, I am gonorrhea as an affliction...

Ara
    (Gawd, by back HURTS!)

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    uh, oh .. aftr some extensive exploration of my personality I found out I'm an angry drunk too, my evil criminal type is Henry Kissinger (oh we Krauts ... ), my horrible affliction is syphilis and my mormon name is Calbert Archilus (doesn't even sound that strange ... good char name for a wizard slayer :hmm: :hmm:

.... moving to Utah .... :confused::confused::confused:

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited March 14, 2002).]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2018
  8. Kill_Lexington Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Optimus Prime. Yet another one.

9. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Scowling wilfully towards Autobot City, you're Megatron!

Look in a mirror and feel the evil. Then eat the mirror. You eat mirrors for breakfast. You are a badass death robot. You busted on Optimus Prime. You. Are. Megatron. Go outside and burn some animals, because you're worth it.

[This message has been edited by Vukodlak (edited April 03, 2002).]

10. Egglord Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Robocop - Start bowing down now, imposters.

11. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I am Optimus Prime

Can you believe that? Oh well, now that I'm stuck in this big stinky body I might as well like it.

Megatron, I'll be waiting.

12. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I too am an ABC warrior! let all ABC warriors unite and fight against all that is.......ummmm......

how about we just fight against all that is.

--FenixStrife

13. Horborg Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

This is so me.

You are Optimus Prime!

Vast, red and ready to turn into a lorry at the slightest provocation, you are a robot to be reckoned with. Although sickeningly noble, you just can't resist a good interplanetary war, especially when Orson Welles is involved. You have friends who can shoot tapes from their chests. Tapes that turn into panthers. And other friends who are dinosaurs. Dinosaurs who jump out of planes.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.