1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What do you like to drink?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitiara, Jul 11, 2001.

1. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Jack Daniels, Souther Comfort, Tequila, Whiskey from right here in Scotland and Caffreys are the drinks of the gods to me :D

2. Gwyddyon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Water :)

3. Llandon Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale...and Porter

Makers Mark Bourbon

ANY kind of RUM when it's hot.....I live at the beach.

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Everything.... Palm beer is great and also sometimes a Johnie Walker Black label or Glennfiddish with 1 block ice. That are my favorits but I like almost every alcoholic drink exept for Sherry :)

5. Luan Guest

[​IMG] Chimay

6. H Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

tequila !!!!!!!!!!! :d

7. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Nasty drinking game-spawned concoctions always intrigue. I should have payed heed to the hallowed Sod's Law when I cockily nominated that Navy Rum/Archers combo. Yeeeeuuuuuuuch... I stayed well clear of my mate's home brew wine fortified with meths, however, so I left that evening with both my dignity and my eyesight intact :p
    Choccie milk is indeed yummy, as is regular milk. Im a semi-skimmed man myself, but I've heard great things about gold-top. Banana milkshake is a travesty and should be wiped off the face of the planet, not to mention those of the crazy fools who partake of it. You should see the moustaches that stuff leaves...

8. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I'm partial to Golden Sands :D

9. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

what I like to drink? Whitout alcohol its milk. With alcohol its Pina Colada. yes yes I am all white.

10. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I am a straight vodka guy personaly none of this fancy pansey cocktail s**t.

BTW a .....er.....freind of mine is loking for a liver so if anyone knows a donor........

11. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] do you even like a straight vodka, are you just drinking it to get drunk?

If I am to guess, you're on of those get-drunk-as-fast-as-possible youngsters

/me shakes head

what is the world coming to, since anyone would pass on a good drink...

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited September 08, 2001).]

12. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Never underestimate the joy of good vodka! There are certainly lots of flavourless vodkas out there designed to add alcohol to drinks as unobtrusively as possible but the "good stuff" is an entirely other matter. My mother is *definitely* not a youngster and she sops the stuff up. She calls it "Wodka" (she's half-Polish) and always keeps a bottle of Stolichnaya in the freezer so it's syrupy and thick. It's not my favorite drink but it sure is good.

13. Miller lite and Tequila.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.