1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name Sorvo's Puppy

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by sorvo, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

2. sorvo Guest

:lol: Lazy Bozo, I never even thought of Sorvo! My girlfriend has to approve of the name, since it is her birthday present. If it were up to me It would be Slayer or Overkill ;) So keep them coming, we will make the decision this weekend.

3. L Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

[​IMG] Á¡½É

Well it looks OK, why I try and add it (but not to read)

[This message has been edited by L (edited July 27, 2002).]

4. the_eleven Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Go with Pimpjesus. Can't go wrong with that name.

5. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Shralp or either Castrop & Rauxel or Sinus & Cosinus ....

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

- Heineken
    - Cat
    - Fluffy
    - Pit Boo
    - (Abraham) Lincoln
    - Sausage-on-feet
    - Waterdavian

Sorry... can't think of any serious good name... :) Ah wait.....

Just call him Headbanger :)

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Call him Hitler! People whil hate you for that, but that's the fun! Hitler come her! and when he is bad, say things like: Stupid Nazi dog! Now be a nice Hitler, and stay away from the kitty!

Or call it Satan.

8. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

If I ever get a dog, I'm naming him Sultan. It's a cool name for a dog. But probably for a larger dog, not a pit-bull.

[ July 28, 2002, 16:19: Message edited by: Silverblade ]

9. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] How about Bob?
    or if it's yellow with black spots the stereotypical Spot!!!!! [im insane so please ignore my meaningless gibberings about how to name a dog, i named my fish podge and it died 3 days later :confused: is this a bad omen :rolling: :spin: ]

10. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Thank You for all the posts! After thinking of Lazy Bonzo's idea, I came up with these four choices: Sorvo, Sorbo, Zoro , or Zorbo. Maybe this could be the poll of the week:lol: Let me know what you think!

11. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Of those, I like Sorvo best. Sorbo or Zorbo sound like cleaners to me... :p and Zoro, or Zorro, is used an awful lot...

12. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Dave

Bob

Fish

All quality names and dog would be proud of

13. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Fish? Why fish?

14. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Give it a noble name, something like "Lord Benjamin Haroldson II".

15. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Of the ones you have named Sorvo is definetly the best pick. Some suggested names:

Nakita
    Oromand
    Blux
    Cruiser
    Dagger
    Gage
    Rosco
    Sirdan
    Bruiser
    Paluca
    Mercer

Hmmm, just ideas of course :)

16. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

[​IMG]
    He'd just wind up calling it Benji - and where's the fun in that?

How bout Sharpe?

17. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Thanks again for all the suggestions :) We decided to go with "Sorvo". That word just seems to come out of my mouth everytime I call him, I wonder why? ;)

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Back to the roots, eh? :thumb:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.