1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Metalers: VMA Awards?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by silent_elf, Nov 15, 2002.

1. silent_elf Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

what do you think about the vma awards, personally i think they've completely blollocksd the whole thing up, with all the genres,calling linkin park hard rock,honestly

[ November 15, 2002, 22:45: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

2. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Yup, they bodged it I heard. Not that I watched it.
    Though I 'aint a 'Mettaler', or a 'Mosher', I like the music, and hate it recieveing something even the band didnt set out recieve recognition for.

If Linkin Park had won the Hip-Hop/Rock category, i would have no qualms whatsoever.

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Lol, trust me Gopher, you can hardly call him a Mosher, (he goes to one gig and thinks he's the headbanger from hell :rolleyes: ).

4. Saruman Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

ehhh...Mtv is just a commercial crap. I don't mind it.

5. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Anyone looking for Metal, is looking in the wrong place when they're at MTV.

6. silent_elf Gems: 2/31

up yours mike

7. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

8. Elendil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Saruman and Faragon explained it perfectly...

9. silent_elf Gems: 2/31

i wasnt looking for metal on mtv, i was saying that they have bodged up the genres,they put linkin park under the hard rock section when they are clearly nu-metal,i hate linkin park

10. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    They used to be good... but a remixalbum as their second WTF??

But, they only reason I care was that I voted System of a Down...
    If I wanna listen to metal I just use the WWW :p

11. silent_elf Gems: 2/31

or you can(if your living in the uk)watch kerrang,which is purely rock/metal

12. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    No Bon Jovi, Aerosmith or Rolling Stones popping up??

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.