1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Any NBA fans around here ?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Pac man, Apr 23, 2003.

1. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I'm a Knicks fan, but let's not talk about them now, shall we ? :D

Any predictions for this year's playoffs ? I saw the Lakers got whooped by the T-wolves last night, and at least that brought a smile on my face. Not that i think they won't survive this series, but it's always good to see them go down.

I'm hoping for a championship for the Kings this year. They were close last year, but we all know what happened. And it would be good to see the Celtics back in the finals for a change.

So what's your favourite team ?

2. Deepsea Anglerfish Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

i'm a rockets fan (this year)...yao ming's great \ :D / (my favourite team changes every year heehee)
    and for this years playoff, i'd pick 76ers or magic
    and please!!! no more lakers

3. Kris Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Washington wizards rules. They have the legend!!!

4. Pac man Gems: 25/31

Not anymore, he stopped (again), and won't be back this time. Too bad they didn't make it to the playoffs though.

5. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

john stockton all the way!

6. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I actually saw the game last night. The quality of the play was not what I had expected. Do these guys know how to pass a ball? All they seemed to do was to give the ball to the star/s and leave it up to him.

Too bad the Wolves didnt win though, I really cant stand Shaq.

7. Pac man Gems: 25/31

Oh believe me, each and everyone can pass the ball, otherwise they wouldn't have made it into the NBA.

I saw the Lakers-T-wolves game too last night. The T-wolves kinda dominated the entire game, only to lose in the final minutes. The Lakers are really starting to piss me off now. :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.