1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Condolences once again to our American friends

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sir Dargorn, Nov 13, 2001.

1. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Ok, so i know it was an accident but i would still like to offer my greatest condolences to the people of New York as yet again the city wakes to witness billowing smoke in the early morning light. For what must have gone on in every Americans mind at that time was painful enough, yet the mere discovere that it was in fact an accident will not, i'm sure surpress that grief.
    I have never heard of such a freakish coincidence so cruel and evil and i cannot begin to wonder the terror as yet again American saftey and security is breached.

True there is noone to blame in this situation and the accident was a one in a billion occurence, but nothing can destroy the almighty sorrow of what is now the second great disaster in only just over two months.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those lives lost today.
    And my god bless the souls of those most cruelly departed.

2. Dargorn, it's nice to know that at least a few people that are non-American don't hate the U.S. (a lot disliked it before 9.11).

3. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Thank you, and I agree, it's nice to know that everyone doesn't hate us.

4. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Just wanted to add my tear to the list. :aww:
    I really hope the airline companies will get better.

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Condolences to all people that lost a dear friend in his live.

6. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I thank you as an American. Thank you.

7. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

My condolences too, to all americans on this messageboard.

8. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] What is really scary, is that one of the women who escaped the WTC died on that Airplane. What a horrible thing, accident or not. Could you imagine escaping one horror, only to find yourself in that kind of position where you must face it again?

It is nice to see that there are some people on these boards have enough compassion to express it towards us. :)

9. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I heard that too, indeed a sad story. But when two such things happen in New York, there is a chance that you escape one thing and die on another one...

Life is like a lottery...

10. Deimos Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] I too was very sorry to hear about the plane crash but I must say that I find American patriotism very touching; it looks like the pilot jettisoned fuel to lessen the impact and brought the plane into a nosedive so it wouldn't kill more innocent people.
    I really can't imagine anything so selfless like that happening in any other country

11. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I think selfless acts like that are preformed all over the world. Country is not what matters. It's whats in a person's heart.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.