1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Female/male what age?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Padeen Dragonblade, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

19, and ... yep, male. 6 months 'til I'm 20 but damn will I feel ancient. :borg:

2. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm 15 and I'm a male but I see no point on telling the whole SP how I look. (No I'm not fat, or strange, or drastically different than any other normal guy. I simply don't need anybody here to know how I look but if there is an urgent need of knowing so feel free to PM me)

3. Sirdan Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG]
    ROTFLMAO!! :D :D :p

17, male

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    When you let it stand in a moisterous, cold basement for three months.
    Most of the times it will get purple and tries to run away as soon as you open the pack :D :D

5. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

18, male, and I really hope I look muscular.

6. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Not muscular, more like a decaying zombie :D

7. MaxxQ1 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Well...not that I'm trying for a record, but I just turned 38 on the 5th...and I'm male.

Ever see Episode IV? :D

8. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Well...if you must know... I'm 14 turning 15 in November, I'm a male, short, skinny, dark brown hair (so dark some people say it's black), green eyes and I'm light.

Oh ya, happy birthday Ex (for a week ago). :thumb: :spin: :roll: :rolling:

9. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

So... I'm 15 years old male (at least I think so :D )

10. stormhand Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Male, and just turned 32 TODAY!! :sosad: At least, I still look as if I'm in my mid-20's. :D

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    20, as was pointed out by Z above. ;)

12. Undead Sorcerer Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I am 15, to be 16 on the 30th (of september huhuhuhuhuh), and I am a male

13. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I am 21! 21 I tell you, if anyone says anything else they are lying, I am not at all soon 22!!!
    I think I am one of the few people that can share an eye colour with Extremist though :D It makes me feel special.

14. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

(Almost) 13, female. Hot (according to a lot of guys. Let's see how shallow the guys are at my school if they start checking out my ass when I get contacts).

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I could do descs for the 8 people :lol:

16. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Slightly stocky, angry-appearing, 15 year-old, male chink.

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    29 year old female. Grey eyes, blonde hair that I dye red, and I wear glasses. That's the most description I'm willing to give.

18. Faded Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] 26 year old male, usually grinning mischievously and being generally disagreeable. My hair is blonde & my eyes are bright, shiny and blue ;)

19. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I'll just reply for the sake of replying.... :D

20 year old asian male. Does not carry around two swords in real life...(though I wish I did sometimes...)

:D

20. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

15 yr old male... well not for long anyway. 18 days from now, I will be legally 16 years old.

S Goddess, where are you from anyway? Just curious... :rolleyes:

:D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.