1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #19

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I've had my stuff posted all over the internet. I don't know how or why that happens (who'd want anything of mine?)

I'm too lazy to do anything about it, so just convince myself it's flattery. I'm not sure what you could do other than contact them.

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    pq@ozersk.ru

Just mail him and tell him to remove it, as it was put up without permission from you.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Uytuun... by adding content, do you mean talking to more women about marriage within a smaller in proportion period of time? ;) That is more than just highly unlikely :) I'm learning from life, heheh.

Sometimes I wonder what things look like from the point of view of those people who live calm, peaceful life without violence and fight. Without the abysmal amplitude of ups and downs making one day paradise and the next one hell. Without getting more than they normally can take, of course right after themselves choosing whether they want to hanged, burned or quartered. And definitely not to mention the celebrated contradiction of foreknowledge and hope, the latter being clung to despite the obvious inconsistency.

Any ideas?

4. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Well, it's pretty nice, Chev :p

Uhoh, spamming again

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I was talking about the feeling of contentment.

Who knows, the calm peaceful life you're talking about may one day be yours too. Young age equals troubles and the unavoidable ups and downs. The older we get, the calmer our lives.

Now we want peace and quiet.
    When we're fifty we sense a lack of adventure and we start wondering why our lives aren't more of a challenge. So typical..everybody wants what they don't have. ;)

Hang on there, things will get better. :)

6. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Hmm... It's very enerving not to have anything to do. :hmm:

7. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] I second that.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Oh well, I guess it is confirmed legally then.

:rolling:

10. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Bloody hell!

Don't you just hate the smell of fart's after a curry :( . It's one of mother natures little jokes.

11. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31

:D :lol: :grin:

No wait...

:doh:

I'm insaeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn-AH!

Oh well... SPAM!!!

12. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] I may consider myself legally insane... :lol:

13. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31

Wow!. My picture is in SotW!. Woohooooo! :hippy:

:D

/me is so happy that me cries.

And I would like to thank NwN, for making this picture possible...

14. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

the love i throw away my life and future for is getting married, not with me.

15. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31

Ouch, you have my condolences :( (spelling?).

Well, find comfort in the loving arms of SP... :)

16. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I'm insane......

Well, who isn't according to 8peoples's test? :D

17. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

18. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

@ teekc: Such things tend to happen. Better luck next time.

19. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ahh shucks. I've just lost a £2 coin :mad:

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @teekc: You have my sympathy. I understand the situation well, myself, so I have some picture.

In my current case, it's all going practically on my eyes all the time. I resent the use of the word "easy" here, so "fast come, fast go". The after-feeling has already been way longer than the feeling itself was.

Such is the price of refusing to be a m**********r.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.