1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Male or Female

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Belwar, Nov 5, 2002.

1. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

whoa, how did I miss out on this one for so long?

Sprite: ROTFL 'broad here': if I was a lesbian I would PM you right now..

Girl all the way, had all the pains mentioned above and then some. Put it this way, I have paid my dues. But I would still stick with being a girl.

Multiple orgasms go a long way...

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Female here, and loving it, thank you very much...

And contrary to popular belief, not all women get laid whenever they want to. Even if they give equal opportunity to members of both sexes.

Like Blue, I'd probably love to be a gay guy... remember my little slash obsession? :D

Ara
    (Stupid Opera, I cannot download it from anywhere... waah!)

3. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

<----- Looks really like me except the muscles :(

4. Mortensen Banned

[​IMG] How do lesbians actually ******* though? I mean men can at least *do* something about it, what do women do??? :hmm:

5. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Male, thought about what it would be like to be a woman, saw both the advantages and disadvantages and decided to be happy to be male... I could not live without facial hair (though i had that for about 14 years). Maybe if I became my grandmother, than I could have a moustache :D

Btw for Dwarves the difference in appearance between male and female is not that big...

6. scarampella Gems: 10/31

'*******' what the heck does that mean?
    I am trying to fill in the blanks here but having a little trouble.

7. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

@Scarampella I think he means how to lesbians like have sexual relations and stuff. Well, that's a question I'll leave to your dirty, dirty minds to answer...or fantisize about.

Anyways, as you can see, I'm female, and I'm staying that way. I mean, why would I want to be a guy in the first place? Think about it. Guys are smelly, they only have like 2 pairs of dirty, grimy, 3 year old shoes, they don't take showers or baths everyday, they wear a pair of jeans one day, then wear the same pair of jeans the second day! Trust me, I live with my b/f, I know all your nasty, disgusting habits, men!

And if spending an hour or so in the bathroom to look good to attract y'all is such a sin, I swear, next lifetime, I'm gay! :p Silly males and their "I-can-pee-standing-up" attitudes. Bah, going to the bathroom while standing isn't such a great feat you know. I could probably do it too, but that's just nasty, and I'll go bye bye now. Stupid sleep deprivation.

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Well, ladies complaining about men's habits regarding personal hygiene and low manners in the first place but not only, don't seem to realise that someone chooses the studs to live with them actually... From my observations they seem to be the winners of the imaginary man type popularity poll. As for me, may everyone get no more and no less than (s)he wishes for - paraphrasing Sean Connery.

9. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

"i would've made a sexy chick!" :love:

...free transgender operation for the first person to get the quote. :shake:

10. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] Yes i am a male and i would like to keep it that way. Living with a man, not too good. :p
    Wouldn't mind being female for an hour or so i mean you can get any time you want! :D
    And i would look at my girlfriends in a totally different way! :p

11. The Archmage Neon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Male, Male, Male. Obvious reasons.

You guys should check out the book of Psalms in the Bible. You would be suprised at the sexually explicit content our holy book contains. However, this book symbolizes how one should revel in the greatest gift given to us with our (here comes the politically correct ****) "significant other". In Psalms it only speaks of male and female sex, not once of homosexuality. This is because (I think anyway) that sex can only be really fully enjoyed when it is male and female. Also, on a more interesting note, in the Bible it says that women actually have specific sexual rights. If your husband is, say, a sailor, who is almost never home, he is required to *ahem* give pleasure to his wife every 6 months. However, if you, say, work at a fast food joint like the rest of us, then you are required at least once a week, if you're unemployed, then it is required every day! Basically, if you work near home, it's once a week boys, if you're in the army, 6 months.

Well, that about sums it up, thanks for readin' y'all!

12. Necrophex Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Male here too, only 16 years old :D
    Regarding my age, I don't have many experience at all, but I'd still like to be a guy.
    Also the personal hygiene is rediculous. I do take a shower every morning. I don't fart and burp all the time, and my manners aren't that bad either. It's just one big stereotype if you ask me.
    Also you can't really say if you'd rather be a female of male. You just don't know what it's like. I'd still like to be a man though.

And about the guys who think it would be realy great to have your own pair of boobies....Don't be stupid men, when you're a female, you don't think they're that special, just a part of your body. You don't worship your penis right??

[ January 03, 2003, 15:10: Message edited by: Roekemoes ]

13. Sir Ai Rayzor Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Male here too.. 17 (almost 18 :D )

And I would like it to stay that way...

14. Pix Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Male, and I would like to stay male.

Knocking someone up is better than being knocked up IMHO.

15. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Hmm,just though of another pro for being female, though you chicks might argue it.

Being able to bring yourself off fairly discreetly when in public. Obviously a guy cant do it coz there would be a bulge to give the game away.

16. Thauglor Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I'm male, I like being male, and I wouldn't want to be female.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.