1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rpg trades

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by perry lightfoot, Aug 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perry lightfoot Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

hi guy and girls, i have a large collection of rpg games adventures and bits,id love to keep it all but my dear wife believes our little home is too full of my junk.
    if anyone wants too swap or buy anthing mail me or leave a post,
    i have some first edition ad&d ,coc, battletech let me know and ill send a list,
    id like story books set in forgotten realms,dragonlance ect,

city of greyhawk boed set
    planescape box set
    wizards spells cards
    priest spell cards
    midddle earth boxed set
    handbook 2nd ed
    fighters,
    wizards,
    clerics
    ,mage,
    ranger,
    arms & equiptment
    barberians
    humanoids
    psionics
    creative campignig
    dragonlance adventures hardback
    spelljammer rock of bral,goblis return,practical planetology
    judge dredd rpg

story books
    darkwalker on moonsea-the moonsea trilogy book 1 douglas niles
    darkwell- the moonsea trilogy book 3 douglas niles

the crystal shard-book 1 the icewind dale trilogy r a salvatore
    streams of silver- book 2 the icewind dale trilogy r a salvatore
    azure bonds kate novak & jeff grubb
    war in tethyr-the nobles book two victor milan
    spellfire-ed green wood
    the chaos curse-the cleric quintet book 5 r a salvatore
    shadowdale-the avatar trilogy book one richard awlinsoon

kendermore- preludes volume two mary kirchoff
    tales- kender,gully dwarves & gnomes vol 2 various

an excess of enchantments craig shaw gardner
    a multitude of monsters craig shaw gardner
    a night in the netherhells craig shaw gardner

mort terry pratchett
    conan the conqueror robert e howard

the hobbit j.r.r. tolkein
    lord of the rings part 2 ;the two towers j.r.r. tolkein
    lord of the rings part 3;the return of the king j.r.r. tolkein

more to come

amigamike@ziplip.com

2. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Don't you have any FF gamebooks?
    (Have i asked this question before?)

3. perry lightfoot Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

i have 2 joe dever lone wolf the fall of blood mountain and
    endless quest forest of darkness

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] This topic was moved into the 2nd/3rd edition D&D forum yesterday. Don't reopen topics that were moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.