1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Back to a little kid

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Psycho. the fanged rabbit, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Everybody had two watch Loony Tunes(or Merry Melodies) once in there life so what was your favirote character if you still watch it say that you do.
    I always loved Daffy Duck and I'll watch it every once in awhile what can I say there classics. :cool:

2. shadow_thief Guest

Geez...there is a favorite something invented everyday...I still love tweety bird!

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] My favorite main character was always Bugs!

My favorite support character was Hassan, from the Ali Babba cartoon with Daffy!!! Whenever I hear him yell "Hassan Chop!" I start cracking up!!!

4. Llandon Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Foghorn Legghorn

I Say eh..I Say...EH..I Say what's that you doin BOY?

5. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Daffy Duck was always the coolest, cuz' he kicked hitler's ass!

6. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

The Coyote in Road runner (forgot the name)

7. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I can never choose.... still watching Looney Toones, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, roadrunner etc... :) I go for Bugs, he's very smart.. and funny :)

Gosh... my 1000th post!

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited August 16, 2001).]

8. Kerric Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Hmmm. Another though choice..............
    Bugs Bunny or Road Runner, but then again it could be Daffy or Tom & Jerry.

ARRRGG I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND

9. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have alwyas liked Wil e Coyote from roadrunner and Yosemite Sam i like and pity those two poor chaps.

10. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Don't forget the Martian. "Where's the *BOOM*, there was supposed to be a *Boom*."

He dominated a little sketch opposite Daffy Duck called "Duck Dodgers in the 21st and 1/2 Century!!!!!" (please add appropriate spit and spray to the enunciation of that title, ala Daffy ;) )

11. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I loved those DuckDodgers sketches, I'm with what seems to be the majority, I'm a Daffy Fan. Remember Duck Tracy, now that was cool.

12. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Yosemite Sam, for me. Rassinf fracking #@$%&##*@@*&#%@%#$%.

13. shadow_thief Guest

I heard that Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird was disapproved because it was too violent...where as Sesame street was also disapproved because they didn't show the real dangers in life...

14. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] I forgot all about Marvin Martian he is also one of my favirotes.

15. Killer Dwarf Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] I all ways liked Marvin’s dog. K9 I think was his name (yes I know that was Dr. Who’s dog he was cool also.)

16. Relic Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I always liked Sylvester the cat. Just once, I wanted him to eat Tweety for real, or beat up the huge boxing kangaroo!

17. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Either Sylavester because he looks like my cat or Marvin The Martian just because he's so cool. One day he'll get to disintegrate that damn rabbit, and coyote will get that smug roadrunner.

18. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

What about the chickenhawk, or the cool jazzcat bird that show up with a few Foghorn Leghorn cartoons? I also like the dopey vulture that didn't want to go hunting with his other brother and sisters. Aww shucks ma, duhuuhh, no no no no...

19. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Bugs Bunny all the way! :D

20. Yeah Bugs Bunny ruled, that guy that was always hunting him with a shotgun was pretty cool too.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.