1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Worst Bands?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Ancalìmon, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well, there is a 'best bands' topic, so why not a 'worst bands'?

What I HATE:

Cheeky girls!! don't you just DETEST them? Worst act ever, without a doubt. I hate more bands but I can't think of one right now.

2. Lómomir Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

why do you do this to me :) , first you tell me too make a topic and then you make it self :bang:
    no big deal. I hate westlife. they make me so pist off

3. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

[​IMG] I asked you 25 min ago to start the topic! I thought you weren't going to do it, so I did. I agree about Westlife, they suck!

4. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I hate boybands,all of them:
    Westlife
    Five
    Backstreet BOYs
    BOYzone
    and such......all of the guys dance and sing and that makes me sick...

5. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

I already tried to banish them to the deepest dephts of the hells with a spell, but it failed and it changed me into a pig. Wasn't a pleasant experience. Anyways, we'll never get rid of those guys!

6. Lómomir Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] they don't dance , they just jumping around and waving there hands, and there songs are soooo boring, always about love and good things happening. :shake: life isn't always like that.
    they teach children that if you are handsome and have a lot of money, you will be lucky.
    wrong messages i think :grin:

7. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

Lómomir said it all!

8. Lómomir Gems: 1/31

britney spears, ohhh i hate her too, she is the best exemple of a barbie doll: blond and stupid :D

9. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

Very true indeed. I should write a spell to damn her.

Ancalìmon grins demonically, and starts writing a spell.

I'll let you guys know the results.

10. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Since when were the Backstreet Boys a band? They don't even play instruments. :p

11. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

Right on!

12. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

1-Busted
    2-Blue
    3-Girls Aloud
    4-One True Voice
    5-Any other fu**ing boy/girl band out there.
    6-Avril Lavine
    7-Tatu
    8-And many more.

13. Ancalìmon Gems: 14/31

Hey Z-Layrex a bit off topic but anyway, are you a fan of FF? Becouse of the picture in your profile. Just curious.

14. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

The Backstreet Boys, Boyz2Men, 98 Degrees, The New kids on the Block, Marky Mark and the funky Bunch, the Spice Girls, Britney, Christina Aguuilara, and any other boy or girl band you can mention. Also Squeeze, they had one good song, and the rest of their stuff was absolute KA-KA!

15. Elendil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Well, this can't really go under a category of a 'band', but...I have to say that I really despise DJs. The whole concept annoys me so much.
    It seems to me that you can put a monkey there to push some buttons, look sharp with the headphones and call that artificial piece of crap 'music'...

16. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I agree with the above, with the glorious exception of the Chemical Brothers.

What they do is not crap, not by far.

17. Charlie Gems: 14/31

I don't like Britney but I sometimes I find myself humming her songs. It makes me dislike her even more.

Depaara,

I hope you you don't think Boys2Men is a boy band. I'm not a fan of theirs but they weren't a manufactured group, like the rest. And they actually have talent.

18. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Every pop, RnB, hiphop, techno, house, rave and the other commerciall bands than don't make their own music is crap. To be music it have to have these components:

1. Write the songs themself
    2. Sing it themself(Not any others in the background or stuff like that. And miming.)
    3. Do the music themself.

19. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I also can't stand and type of R&B, Rap, or Garage group.

Ancalìmon The Wise: Yes I love it. But you should PM me.

20. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Not a band really BUT....

William Shatner for his crimes against music.

We have a version of his "Mr Tambourine Man".

The arrogance of that man is amazing, flatmates and I agree that he very clearly feels that the song was written about him...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.