1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: my way only?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Vermillion, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

OK, no offence to the women here, I'm sure I could come up with one about guys if asked nicely ;) .
    But my question is this:
    Why is it that women always have to meddle and make us by any means necessary do everything their way? Even when our way is quicker, more efficient and more importantly, correct.

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 40 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: my way only? (40 votes.)

my way only? (Choose 1)
    * Because they are evil. - 65% (26)
    * Because they want to help, and are usually right. - 35% (14)

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Who cares? Women are women, and men are not ever going to know!

3. Veralius Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

A little compromising never hurt anybody (important), so maybe we should just take a back seat on this one, eh guys?

[ December 05, 2002, 22:41: Message edited by: Veralius ]

4. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

This depends on the woman, of course.

There are some very efficient house moms I know of. Good Lord, my sister is one of them.

They get results, rapidly. And it's not always gentle.

On a side note, and I'm just guessing here, I do believe they are complete tigers in bed.

5. Klonz Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] :confused: Women are one of the great mysteries of the Universe. Don't try to understand them you will just get a headache.

6. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

This will never happen. :D

7. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I said it's because they are evil, but this may just have been wishful thinking on my part. :evil:

8. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Evil to the core.... :evil: :rolleyes:

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Oh please,we are not evil. We are just women. That is not bad at all.

Eze
    (We can have fun too after 20th centuries of 'slavery')

10. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    *sigh*

Men are from earth, women are from earth... live with it

OMG OMG OMG
    /me hyperventilates
    Woohooo!! NEW GEM!!

[ December 06, 2002, 14:48: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

11. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Because each woman has at least an ounce of 'B*tch' in them. Can't be helped. ;)

12. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

13. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Because women are like that...and trust me, a happy woman in bed is going to be a better thing than a disgruntled one...Unless you really like sleeping on the couch, of course.

14. Atreides Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

This is one of those few things I'm not even going to try and figure out (my mind is made for other things, and trying to figure this one out would overheat the processor that's inside my head.)
    It's a bit off topic but I have a question for the women that post here: why are most of my friends female and in a great many cases at least ten years older than myself?

15. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] There are a thousand things I will never understand.
    It are all women.

16. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Women, can't live with them ....

pass the beer-nuts.

17. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Atreides...how old are you, first off? I know a great many of my friends are either a few years younger or a few years older than I am, and I do tend to get a long with men better than women...But that's just me. I couldn't really speak for your friends, but I know a lot of women who tend to get along better with men, and for the ten year thing..that's going to depend on your age. If you're under 18, I'd worry about them a little more :D
    On another side note, I've also found that a lot of women (myself included) tend to get along better with gay men more than anything. I still haven't figured out a good reason for why this is, but I wonder if anyone else has noticed it.

18. Atreides Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

At Dragonjewel13:
    I'm 22 years of age (and am *not* gay (felt I had to say that to avoid any... confusion of any sort.)) Does that help any?

19. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Something thats stuck with me for a while about woman is: Never argue with a woman, because you'll only have to apologise for proving they were wrong. ;)

20. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    So true Midnight Falcon, actually any argumentation with a woman is doomed to fail before you even start and you might as well crawl on your knees and apologise right away if there is a cause for an argument, even if that cause is solely and completely caused by the women and there is no way at all that you have any responsibility at all you still have take the blame for some strange reason. Never ever blame a woman for anything, it only leads to terrible things.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.