1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Weird or Interesting Nicknames

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Belwar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Im called "Nänni" it means nipple in english. I got it because few of my friends thinks that i have big nipples for some stupid reason (which isnt true btw :rolleyes: ).
    I also have a friend whos called "china" because he used to smoke a drug called "chinese hay".
    My friend is called "Pork" cause he was fat.
    One girl is called Tussu Mela which means Pu**y Paddle. She got it because, shes last name is Paddleman and she, how would you put this... you know what i mean ;) .

Btw are Soul and Reepnorp brothers or something???

[ November 10, 2002, 23:44: Message edited by: Belwar ]

2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    My real name is Thijs.
    Friends call me Stijf. It means 'stiff'. It's something to do with my nipples. :D
    At school I'm called Malle Pietje (Silly Peter), my initials are MP (Matthijs Pieter/Matthew Peter) and some fancypants started to call me Malle Pietje.
    Some ladies call me Zwelgje (That would be Swilly or Guzzly in English). Zwelgje is a sweat litle dragon, and becomes a huge, terrifying beast when his friends are angered.

3. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Seagull.

Thats what some friends call me. I can thrive in even the the most harsh conditions. And I am rarely sick. Only missed a handfull of days in my now 15 years of school/education. I can't remember ever having a decent flu. Not even a minor one. I feel extremely lucky. I usually settle with less. And I like the ocean and the charms of the sea.
    Basicly I could be a seagull.

Sounds fair if Yerril is Bubba the literate hamster. :1eye:

[ November 11, 2002, 00:28: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

4. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yes, Belwar, we are.

5. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm called Gash due to speech impediment I had when I was younger, meaning I couldn't say 's' properly, it always came out as 'sh'.

Anyway, my first name is Adam, and there is an insurance place round here called 'Adam and Gaskell.' Combine that with my amusing speech disability and you have a nickname that has lasted 6 years.

6. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Didnt Gash mean fire or something in some Tolkien/Orcish language

7. Belwar Gems: 3/31

I thought so, otherwise it would have been kinda strange... ;)

8. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

i got my nick taza through a tazza-cacao hat.
    first tazza, then tazz@, to taz@, and with taz to taza.

9. The Irreligious Paladin Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I believe I've said this somewhere, but I'm called Satan because I have a devilishly handsome little chin beard. Well not so little It hit 2 inches, I'm so proud. :cry:

I also tend to have random evil thoughts about my neighbor's annoying cat. :evil:

10. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My friends call me "shorty". Do you think 1,76 metre is short? I think it's practical.

11. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

reep is SO lucky I've decided not to mention what he was called when he was four.

12. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

My older brother was called Z bum for years, for reasons unknown to me. I call my brother baldilocks, because hes got a shaved head. And lastly my pops calls me ninja, because I always used to watch that turtle thing that used to be on, also because whenever i went to my grandparents, I found a massive stick to swing about pretending to be having sword battles whilst sing the turtle theme tune.

13. Saruman Gems: 3/31

I have a friend, called "Gypsy-pork", because he looks like a mix of a gypsy and a pork :p

14. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Johny my friends girlfriends nickname is Fred and nobody knows how she got it people just strated calling her it. Do you mind telling me how old your sis is or her name? I personally don't have any nicknames.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.