1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :whoa::whoa::love: ... a thunderstorm ... on MY birthday ... cunning, cunning to have my party on sunday ... :1eye: ... anyway, time to switch off my comp :D

EDIT: Did I say sunday? I meant a sunny saturday ... *knocks on wood* ... :heh:

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited June 03, 2002).]

2. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] why would i go crazy drunken dancing with vukodlak? i don't think he's my type anyway- i only scored 33%. CL, on the other hand, scored 50%. :p

3. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] I am really mad!!!!!!!!!!!! I was graduated from sixth grade on the 6, thursday, and then not coming to the last day of school. Well our stupid princaple has decided that it is"REQUIRED" to coem to school on friday. IT SUCKS!:flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming:

4. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Try wasting your life for a bad day.

*sigh*

5. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Findol, just be 'ill' on Friday then :D.

6. [​IMG] Lazy B and Faerus just make me laugh.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:This is just what i need on my birthday.OW!!!My cheecks hurt from the laughter.:hippy:

Q:What do all of you guys intend to do when the summer holiday come???

[This message has been edited by Padine the Paladin (edited June 04, 2002).]

7. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] I can't I'm reciving something thats too important to miss. BS!!!

8. Eze&Sharkie Guest

I sit home and talk with my internet-friends about LotR.
    Spam.I know.

9. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

During summer...play (American) football, work and brood since I won't be able to see my friends. (they live 20km away! DAMM IT ALL!!!!!)

10. Ubull Ravenhorn Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Do you know where Hungary is?

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Sure I do ... right here! I'm very Hungary ... it's time for lunch!!!!

/me breaks out his protein bars and gets ready to feast

12. Silverblade Guest

Talking about bad luck. My bicycle was set on fire today by some unknown vandals. My bike-insurance just ended a week ago, so if those vandals aren't found I have to pay for the whole reparation myself. Now why could't those vandals get their pyromanic tendencies one week earlier.

13. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

It's north.

14. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Actually it's south.

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Hmm since the world is a sphere (yes sorry to tell this to all of you out there who still think the world is flat) all directions are relative. Any location can be reached by travelling in one direction in a straight line. Therefore Up, down, left, right etc would all reach hungary but some ways would take longer than others :p

:( I have dentist on friday morning :(

16. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

Maybe everyone lives in a different place so it mightbe north, might be south!:idea:

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Findol - I already made that point grr :grr: well nevermind :)

I bid you all a farewell and good-night as i depart from this place to go to the realm of sleep and dreams. :sleep:

Nite-Nite everybody.

18. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

Lazy B, sorry, I wrote it before I saw your's on.

19. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Gems? Now thats something different...Howdy peoples!

20. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.