1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Ode to a Moron

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sir Dargorn, May 2, 2002.

1. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hey thanks Tal! Appreciate it!

Though do be careful..........i may actually begin to like you!! :lol:

2. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

You can tell when he likes you because he pees on your leg.

3. Xenecor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Are you sure he was peeing, Shralp?

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Stick to the topic people, or it will be closed.

5. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

You forgot the comma after "topic," BTA.

:1eye:

[Careful, I pee on your leg when I DON'T like you! ;) - BTA]

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited May 03, 2002).]

6. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Actually, he forgot the comma after "topic"...if it was after "topic," the word would read "topic,," [end nitpick]

Read this for laughs:

7. Icecream Banned

I would have to disagree with most of you. Icecold was a well behaved, intelligent, and a wise young man. He spoke words of truth and we could have all learned from his teachings. Instead we chose to Ban this godly figure.

Icecold has honored me and this site by contributingto this Forum.

For the young man who quoted him on the Scorpion King topic i do not understand what you you were making fun of could you pls clarify.

A wise man once said " to be or not to be that is the question". Think about it.

I do know this though, Meine Schwanz ist gross

8. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Another wise man said "Delusions of grandeur"

9. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

-Icecream
    Obviously, this was posted by Icecold. Apparently, someone can't take a HINT. Now IceBOY, I would recommend you stop worshipping yourself, and find another forum. Please and thank you.

[This message has been edited by Faerus Stoneslammer (edited May 04, 2002).]

10. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Warning: This thundering moron can't even pretend to be intelligent.

Another wise man said: "Leave this goddamn forum before we kill you."

And if you're wondering what's wrong with your astute movie review...learn the basic rules of spelling and grammar, you idiot!

[This message has been edited by SlimShogun (edited May 04, 2002).]

11. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

In regards to "icecream"'s post, I really don't have anything construtive to say now but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my God HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You know, I've always wondered how the moderators are going to get rid of persistent spammers who continuously sign up under different usernames. I await.

[This message has been edited by Arkados Blackmire (edited May 05, 2002).]

12. contact the persistant spammers ISP and get him totally banned from the net...there are ways, and Im sure Tal knows them:evil::evil:

13. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Does anyone remember that kid Dragon? (I think he had a bunch of numbers after his name.) That kid was no older than eleven and could spell circles around this nimrod. And a helluva lot more fun, too...sheesh...I read through his posts to see what all the fuss was about...couldn't get past the third line without wanting to cry.

14. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG]
    Hey i was jus thinking about somthing that prob u guys would read if I post it i was juts thinking that maybe America is lots like Canada cause it got its stuff all form it in th begining - so I made this pos hopin that u would read it if, not thats ok.
    Im' not sayin that Canada is America we all came form the smae Place (and I dont meen god heaven cause thats' a crok o bull and u that belvie it r'nt very smart/just causde wars and stuff things like that,

dont just get pissed pissed if this topc were already there in another post sorry u guys but it was to long I just think its reqal improtent to me so if youd all respond thatd be great thank1s

(btw I real love this site -great job all u)

15. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Hahahahha thats hilarious!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.