1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #12

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I won't be on the net for ages, a whole three days! The entire weekend as well as Friday :wail:

2. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Alexander the Great jumps around in joy chanting: "I rented TTT! I rented TTT! I rented TTT*"

:roll: :rolling: :spin: :)

*TTT= The two Towers

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Lucky thing. I want to drool over Eomer dear.

Anyways. So yesterday, we go to some place where we should see Mars very closely. We wait in 11 Celsius weather with wind for two hours. Finally we gave up. My and my bestfriend got to sleep at 03.30 AM. We woke up at 15.00 PM. I have school next monday. Oh well. I'll be getting home tomorrow. Yayness.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Aik: every oral worth its name sucks absolutely ;)

@Ara: In vino veritas, in vodka oblivio ;)

I've just come back from the station after buying the tickets for Saturday. What a pleasant surprise... I expected them to charge me twice to thrice that amount. Perhaps they have recently adopted 'quality you pay for' policy :grin: :lol:

Caffey!

:coffee:

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    We have got TTT, for my dads birthday

So I can watch it tomorrow for the second time, plus I saw trailers of RotK yesterday :D

6. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'm beginning to hate the two towers. It's a betrayal. Where's Faramir honor? And Teoden mighty but old figure? What the hell are Frodo and Sam doing in Osgilliath? WHat the HELL is Aragorn doing lost in the country after an imaginary wolves attack? What the hell is Eomer doing with those inexistent renegades?
    Another poor example of a poor sequel after a great film. At least the battle scenes were good. :rolleyes:

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I could've rented yesterday but I didn't... I am not paying anything before I can get my pre-ordered copy and a replica of the One Ring :D

The urge was there, but having seen it four times in the theatres helped...

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Hmmm... can I get to 1,300 posts before being back at the computer full time, as of Tuesday? Tomorrow's my last chance, as the library will be closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday for Labor Day.

Stay tuned, boys and girls... :roll:

9. chevalier

Media:
    Perhaps I'll manage to hit 2K ere I leave on Saturday morning :D

10. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Two hours and counting until I can join the other Broodslayers in celebrating our anniversary! They've already had a two hour head start though, so I'll have to hurry to catch up. :D

P.S. - Perhaps I'll get to 200 posts before too long! :p

11. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

"My pantaloons are full of weasels. Inform the queen, so that she might shoo them away. Here we go 'round the mulberry bush. Go monkey GO!"

-see Dan Simpson's BGII walkthru: Strange Things

12. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I watched Star Wars: Episode II today. it was weird, not much like the good old ones...

13. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I started this Atkins diet on August 3rd. I've lost 20 pounds already!!!! And I feel amazing! Who knew carbohydrates were the devil?

But I do miss beer and chocolate.

14. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

No beer? No chocolate? That diet is the devil, nevermind carbohydrates. Forsooth that evil diet! Go back to being fat and happy instead of skinny and hungry, thas what I always say. Well, now anyway.

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] NOOOOO!!!

On Saturday I'm going on holiday :wail:
    I'd rather stay home. A week away from my fish, my PC, my friends, school, my room...

16. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Come on, 8people. Holidays are great(even with no computer).

I'm sure you'll like it. :)

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I live for the computer... I suppose I'll still have Odessy, my laptop.

I don't like being away though. If something bad can happen it will. My Aasimar and I are magnets to bad luck, mostly of the long-term variety.

18. chevalier

Media:
    No beer? Belly, you have to move on to the next stage! ;)

19. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

I heard a report on NPR that said chocolate (dark chocolate actually) is good for your heart.

20. chevalier

Media:
    Yea, and coffee is good for your everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.