1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #12

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

lol !

I'm going to a lan party for a few days, will be fun :) .

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, but if you dressed up the person in space in an iron coated suit with iron soled boots the magnet should keep you down easily.

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
  4. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG] LOL

And I thought that Bush had the most rediculus lines ever. Poor US presidents. :grin:

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I like tuesdayds :D Eight hours of free computer time ad it's called studying. I mean, something as simple as the basics of AutoCAD, and using e-mail, of all things?

Had loads of free time... go me!

Today I shall goi to the "S-Date" of the local LARP organization. I wonder what it will entail?

6. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Thermal baths at summer nights rock.

7. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I'm gradually... ever so gradually... getting richer.

Unfortunately, with riches comes temptation, and I must have spent more in the last two months than I do in a normal year.

Ah well. You only live once. :p

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Coffeey!

Wow, what a wonderful date! I haven't had such an aggressive play for ages! Of chess, of course :D :p

In all seriousness, I really haven't seen such a godless bloodshed for months if not years. Quote: "Quake is for kids". Quote2: "There should be meat and blood, too.". Quote3: "I see murder in your eyes." Quote4: "Slaughtering civilians (pawns) if nothing better to do."

9. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Yeah, today I started to learn Touch. It's hard to switch from my old technique...

10. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Im going to play Unreal Tournament 2003 today!

11. Shrikant

Went mano-a-mano against one of our guys in AOE:AOK multiplayer.
    Kicked his ass.
    :borg:

12. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Whatever. I eat soup with a spoon. Hehe.

Okay. So today. Woke, ate, used comp, used WC, listened to some music, read, read, read, ate, used WC, used comp, read, read, read, listened to music, slept, cleaned up, listened to some music, spilled half of a 1.5 l Coke bottle on a freaking carpet, cleaned it up, ate and am using comp right now. This in the fun company of my idiotic family in a bloody boring house at Espoo and missing Ara and Harkley-poo.

Do you envy me?

13. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@Eze: Yes. It beats work ANY day.

P.S. - My firstborn started kindergarten today! :eek:

14. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

[​IMG] If God intended single-sex marriages, it would have been Adam and Steve.

15. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

And we'd still be living in paradise.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Adam and Steve? lol

I was really bored today. Nothing to do... hope Frosty comes tomorrow. I want to finish her mod so I can bully her into helping with the Chapter 3 mod :p

my Daddy phoned again today - he said he'll send me DVDs to watch for when I'm on holiday. Bet they never turn up :sleep:

17. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I think that Tal banned the subject of homosexuality from BOM and FAI both.

18. Shrikant

Went out to play football at 2 in the morning.

Then saw Oceans Eleven and Plup fiction the rest of the night. Hope I dont sleep in class.

19. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I would just like to say to all of you complaining about what times you have to get up that I get to get up WHENEVER I WANT.... :D And that would be because I'm taking almost all of my courses online this year. Yes, that's right, I can do school at 3 in the morning, or 7 in the evening. I can go to class in pajamas and slippers without getting weird looks. And better still, I get to wear my headphones while doing all my learning! And if things couldn't get better, I get to decide how long I want to take with it. So I could do an entire year-long class in one month or I could do it 9. It's MY decision. So no evil teachers to give me detention, no waking up early and walking through 2 foot snow drifts because my school was too stupid to cancel and if all I want to do on a particular day is play Baldur's Gate or read the Belgariad -- I can do that. See? Hard work really does pay off (way to be an over-achiever and try to take more courses than humanly possible)

:D :D :D

Ah yes... the wonders of technology.

Only downside is that I'm at home and so there's no classmates. (Although that can be a plus side especially for my History classes) Ah well, at least I get to do color guard and Improv theater whenever possible.

20. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Who's imagination did Drows come from?
    Who invented them?
    Who owns copyright on them?
    Are elves primarily an construct of Scandanavian folklore (as I have heard elsewhere)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.