1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

More than just an alignment

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shralp, Feb 25, 2002.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Taluntain: lawful neutral human wizard cleric

Uh, what a miss. :p

I'm always chaotic good, human or half-elf, wizard or sorcerer.

2. PowerPuff Guest

Interesting test...

First I turned out to be "Lawful Neutral Elf Bard Cleric", which left me a little puzzled.
    Did the test again with only minor changes in my answers, and found out that the difference between CG and LN was Love instead of Fairness. (Wasn't there an old saying about fairness, love and war...?)

3. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Lawful Good Elf Paladin Ranger

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    It says I am Chaotic Neutral Elf Mage Thief

Sounds pretty okay to me. I am, after all, certifiably insane, former thief, and a nerd....

Ara
    (Nasty case of skipping lessons, once again...)

5. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Lawful Neutral Half Elf Ranger Cleric

6. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'm a... True Neutral Elf Druid Cleric! I can't believe it. I *always*, *always* play good dwarves. Hmm, there must be part of my subconscious I'm not aware of since I always test True Neutral- I can no longer believe it's just a glitch. Very interesting.

7. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

So most people are elves and there's quite a lot of bards. You can't even play elven bards! Silly, silly :toofar:

8. I am a Lawful Good Human Paladin Fighter.

I knew it. I was one,I am one and I will be one helluva lawful paladin.

Ezellohar Shark
    (One helluva lawful human paladin...No, a tasloi paladin.Well,my avater IS a Tasloi...)

9. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31

What in the bileduct is a TASLOI anyway? I don't remember running into any in BG2.

[Play BG1 and you'll see.] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited February 26, 2002).]

10. Silverblade Guest

True Neutral Dwarf Bard Ranger

What?!? A bard? Hmmm, that's frustrating. I do like it, though, that they think of me as neutral, dwarven and ranger.

And Vukodlak, in 3e D&D it is possible to play with an elven bard.

11. Xenecor Gems: 10/31

Sorry, Shralp. You were almost right.

True Neutral Elf Ranger Druid

12. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

And the verdict is ...

Lawful Good Elf Paladin Ranger
    (you were very close you Sharlpness ;) )

Now ... when I take the test more *honestly* ... hmnmm ... still lawful good, but Paladin / Fighter.

I guess there is not hiding from the truth. I am a paragon of Virtue! Evil-doers ... BEWARE!!!!

13. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    A CE Human mage/thief the class fits niceley but I didnt think I was that evil. Oh well as Kit said, time to embrace the darkness.

14. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Works for me. :)
    Chaotic Good Elf Bard Ranger. I'll skip the bard part and go straight for the Ranger thanks. Neat test, Shralp.

15. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31

Neutral evil human thief/bard?

*snicker* That's new...

16. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I'm a neutral good Elven Ranger.... exactly what I play in D&D..... good test :)

17. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Chaotic Good Elf Mage Bard

Bah.

18. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Chaotic neutral human Bard/Thief. Bull.

19. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Lawful Neutral Halfling Paladin

So wrong :p

20. Y'ever get that feeling where you've been Lawful Good all your life, and some wiener test says you are:

CHAOTIC GOOD Half-Elf Ranger Paladin?

AAArrrrgh!? CG!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.