1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bored? Depressed? Just plain stupid? Let's hear it!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA.

There, I feel better now :)

2. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Ok I admit. I did not have a sexual relationship with that Sahuagin priestess. Well that actually depends on how you define sexual relationship :1eye:

3. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

That wasn't a priestess!

That was her maid!

:1eye:

[This message has been edited by Shralp (edited October 14, 2001).]

4. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

i'm dating bodhi........
    yeyeAh, i know...

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Kids... :)

That was the sahuagin prince, not princess...

Noblemen.... don't say you are discovered... I already knew that :)

6. void Guest

[​IMG] uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oops my foot...

7. Igneous Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] I had a serious talk with a drill sergeant today, I'm considering enlisting in the army out of free will. I'm aiming for a job as sports instructor and physio therapist, and maybe they will pay all the education fees necesary. I just love this new professional army instead of the conscript system, they pay everything for you, if you just join them for a short while :whoa:

This thread is seriously evolving into a trashbin of some sorts, and I'm in it now too... :shame:

8. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Soldier for the Netherlands?

Do they issue you wooden shoes when you join?

:1eye:

9. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

/me slaps Shralp around a bit with some large wooden shoe.

Don't forget that we at least could resist the Germans for 5 days during WW2 ;)

When you are able to roll joints you can get in the army here.

Igneous, in what place do get your place then?

10. Igneous Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Headbanger, I don't know yet, I have to decide whether I go for the Officers, or start a little 'lower' with the Sergeants and the Corporals. I have the papers for both, but I don't know if I get much respect as a 21 year old Luitenant (who looks like a 16 year old, me got a babyface :D ), in charge of a group of 40 bosnia veterans and seasoned troops. :mommy:

If I start lower on the ladder, I can always get further in my career later, but I'll have the experience to be a leader of some sort instead of being a green dude straight from the academy, doing everything from the book :nono: So I don't know yet where to end up, maybe I am assigned to the German-Dutch army Devision and am I stationed in Germany.

And Shralp, we Dutch get sick of our Wooden shoes and Tulip reputation :almostmad: , NOBODY (except some old farmers) uses those damned wooden shoes here, I once tried them, but you're 3 times slower with those things on, we would get eradicated in seconds if used in the army. It's just some tradition.

I guess you Americans know more about those things then our own schoolchildren, I think we earn enough money off your tourist-dudes to keep this stupid tradition up :money:

[This message has been edited by Igneous (edited October 12, 2001).]

11. PAH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE not a debate in here! It wouldn't be necessary!

It's raining. I just got home from school. I'm soaked to the bone. I haven't even changed into something dry and I'm already on here.

12. PowerPuff Guest

I'm on vacation right now. It's raining, and now *I'm* soaked. (*grumble*)

Oh, does this mean we can have a "wet T-shirt" contest? :p

13. Thalantyr Guest

Man this post is getting out of hand

EDit: Im not waiting for someone to post so i can post agian. Do you really wanna know how i feel?

Well here it goes

Im starting to hate this.
    Cuase im sick of not being my fun active crazy self that only spent alittle time on the puter, and all of that time was playing games not chating and I feel like i can't have fun with my post cuase i didn't want to get in trouble but right now i really dont care. And im in whatnots too so WTF i posted this.

Man that felt alot better, letting it all out was a good thing this time. Unless someone sees this and doesn't like it!!

[This message has been edited by Thalantyr (edited October 13, 2001).]

14. Minsc Guest

Minsc does not understand, but Boo will help him.

15. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Go for the eyes Boo, Go for the eyes! RUN!!!

16. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I have read the faq!

(just had to say that)

17. TheGoodCaptain Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I read this board and I don't have any of the games. Is that so wrong?

18. Zaragoth Guest

Sorry... Things have gone pretty wrong with my life these past weeks.. I want to appologize for my actions on irc and all that... And thanks to you who mailed me. At least there are some people who cares.

19. TheGoodCaptain Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Remember the Alamo?

I don't it was before my time.

20. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Alamo? What's that?

I remember only Tenochtitlan, Uxmal, Macchu Picchu, Chichén Itza and Palenque.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.