1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Things people hate

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Baezlebub, Jul 6, 2003.

1. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Telemarketers. Worst of all, I might become one. Got an interview tomorrow afternoon.

2. Tigress Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Valkyrie: I have to agree that I, too hate people who are homophobic, racist, and the like. Add that to my list too please.

3. New Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I forgot people who drive and use cell phones.

EYES ON THE ROAD, DUMBARSE!

People who boss everyone around.

4. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I ABSOLUTELY ABHOR the type of people who you cannot have a conversation with that consists of more than primal grunts and shrieks. You have a tongue! USE IT!

5. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I've watched with interest this thread growing, but the only thing that really deserve my hate that I can think of is: REGRETS.

6. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Before you read, yes I am quite filled with hatred nowadays :) My tolerance for these kind of things has shrunk quite a bit of the past months.

• 1) Idiots. You blow off your hand by making a large bomb out of fireworks, the only thing you'll get from me is a smack up the head. You wreck your car because you were rolling up a cigarette or calling on your cellphone? Good!
    • 2) Teenagers. Or well, most of them. As one not too removed from his teen years I can say this with total certainty: The great majority of teenagers are total twits who need to get smacked up side their obnoxious punkass heads with some common sense.
    • 3) Leeters / Excessive Powergamers. I don't want to know how you fragged someone after spending 5 full minutes of deciphering your 'cool' language. I don't want to hear from you that my cleric would be much better at Melee if I took 4 levels of Fighter. Or that if I'd dualwield "CramFayer and that-really-good-katana-from-the-temple-district" (that's a quote) I'd own Irenicus in two rounds time. Let alone telling me that roleplaying in an RPG is for noobs and losers. Shut up and get the hell out of my game.
    • 4) Bureaucrats. If I always pay my insurances, I want my damn funds when I need/earn them. I don't pay you people for years to tell me that due to a technicality on the form or the way it was processed, I can't get money to replace my stolen bike. Your rules be damned.
    • 5) Telemarketers. Call me up one more time during dinner, and I'll pay your corporation a visit with a fricking mace! I'm not interested now in your offers or inquiries, and I never will be.
    • 6) The fact that some games and movies are released in other parts of the world earlier than here. I don't require a translation of it, I'll take it the same way the US gets it. Why the hell do I need to wait two months on Spiderman? Don't tell me it takes that long to copy a tape for our cinemas.
    • 7) People who go on the internet to rag on others. If you think you've got a freedom of speech thing going which allows you to be a total asshat, you're thinking wrong. I'm glad when a mod bans your ass for intentionally pissing people off, so don't come crawling back looking for forgiveness.
    • 8) Teachers who think it's their job to judge, instead of guide. I know I'm doing it wrong, you don't need to hammer that on me, instead of spending 10 minutes of preaching how stupid I am, teach me how to do it properly!
    • 9) People who keep up stereotypes. If you're heavily overweight, don't order 5 fricking menu's with extra saus. If you're a nonconformist, don't do exactly like all other nonconformists. If you work out at a gym and have a big muscles, don't make a macho out of yourself by showing them of at any excuse.
    • 10) Martial Artists who abuse the art, or use it to stroke their own egos. I will be happy to kick your ass in the ring if you keep on bragging outside of it to those who cannot tell how good your skill truly is.
    • 11) Love. I hate love. It makes me vulnerable, makes me do things I know aren't wise.

A quote: "Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." Gaiman

7. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

@ Baezlebub: Yes, I am a corporal in the Singaporean Army, having suffered more than 2 years of enforced service to a country and government I despise.

8. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

@Shura
    Try cleaning a bloody SA-80! At least the M16 works! Stupid cadets..
    *murmurs death threats against evil weapons*

9. Lady Lexi Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

People who think men are better than women :p
    spiders
    Mairi
    Jody
    Aaron
    Sam
    Bethany
    Claire
    Corrina
    Glen
    Glen's full of themselves mates
    spiders with big hairy legs
    wasps
    mosqitoes

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    For me, women who believe that men have nothing better to do than sit down and think they're better than women.

11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    At some points women are better than men, and the other way around.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.