1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Do you play Warhammer or 40k?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Slayer of Bhaal, May 28, 2002.

1. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I have yet to see that happen.

I used to do Wood Elves, but there wasn't a book on them, only a box set of 8 archers, and a dragon. There were a few other things but they were in the small box of singles. I knew I wasn't going to be able to have an army by buying singles.

2. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Warhammer! Orcs and Goblins rock! They have so many choices. Variety is the spice of life.

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Orcs and Goblins may have varietybut the Emipre has cannons and Gelt.

4. Xenomorph Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I played Magic: the gathering for five years but stopped about two month ago and I'm making a lot of money selling them (600$ already and my «big» cards are not sold yet).
    Now I play «Mage Knight» since two month (about the same time I quit Magic: the gathering;)).

5. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

WW3 Begins......:aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa::aaa:

[This message has been edited by Findol The Swift (edited May 30, 2002).]

6. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

I play High Elves by the way, but I haven't had much free time to paint them, maybe come summer vacation I'll be able to get them done and beat some Dark Elves, just to prove that High Elves are the best! :grin:

7. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

That's the biggest problem in Warhammer. It's finding the time to paint them. It takes time. This summer I hope to get my empire army done.

To many details....

8. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] briefly played both. for me, painting the figurines (the eldar were my favourites) was the best part! :holy:

9. DinoTiggy1 Guest

I have got absolutely loads of my rat-men to paint, about two box-packs worth.

10. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] I did it! I finally started to get an army again for warhammer today, and even picked up the new rules too:) Chaos shall consume you mortals! (well, in a subtle way, i follow Tzeentch)

11. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

To bad theirs not a way that we can all play here on SP.

12. WinterBlaze Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

what are these games u tlak of. r they card games?? or just games??

13. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31

Winterblaze: GO here - http://www.games-workshop.com

I play warhammer, with High Elves. I think that the 6th ed dark elves seriously lost out to the HE's, wood elves look cool tho

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.