1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Small Happinesses

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Rallymama, Dec 3, 2002.

1. X Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Hmm happy... not much happy has happened to me in a while. Alot is just medium emotion lol. Well i started playing torment again and i am happy hehe:)

[ January 16, 2003, 22:17: Message edited by: X ]

2. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Two days ago, I went to class for one course and the teacher started making comments like "glad your back etc" well I thought he was being sarcastic but the girl next to me said: "last week I went to him after classes to ask something and he said too bad that this very smart guy wasn't here!" Feels very cool to be called smart!! :roll:

another one: when people use this smiley at me: :wave: it makes me always feel happy!

3. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I stomped the sheeyat out of the French speaking! Yay! 38/40 and another A*!

:D :bigeyes:

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    My new sweater looks GREAT with my favorite shoes, and it give me a chance to wear my Dad's garnet cufflinks!

[ January 30, 2003, 14:53: Message edited by: Rallymama ]

5. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] More of a GREAT happiness actually!

I went to Liverpool last night to watch the football, and in injury time we equalised against Arsenal. :grin:

Makes the 200 mile trip home afterwards much better even if you know it's gonna be gone 2am before you get to bed.

:D :D :D

6. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I've got the next week off! No school! :)
    Salary is coming within the next week, and I'm finally back to full health after two months of lots of downs and only a few small ups. Time to kick ass again! (Figuratively speaking of course ;) )

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I and a boy from our class just happened to go nearly the whole way to my home together. On the way I bought him bubble-gum and after he thanked me. Walked the remaining way home and smiled like a maniac. LoL.

8. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

SNOW! There is snow outside! :D

Too bad it's not enough to make a snowman, but I'll be damned if I won't nail someone in the head with a good ball o' snow. ;)

9. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] bought weddingrings with my girlfriend!!!! :love:

10. GreyCrow Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] I just got some new specks, I can see again, and I saw two former co-workers at a meeting I went to. They were glad to see me, and weren't afraid to let me know. Nothing is better than hugs that have meaning behind them. :)

11. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

My mom bought me the 2nd book of Counselors and Kings,Floodgate,which made me really happy.
    I'm a happy guy.

12. Uytuun Gems: 25/31

Media:
    Me and my two best friends went to see the school play last night. Everyone seemend to be really friendly, people we barely know said hello and goodbye. and we were rotfling at the end of the night.

And the play was pretty good too. :square:

13. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    While my morning commute was lengthened by a bomb scare at a major downtown train station, it was nothing more than a short-term inconvenience. Whew!

14. Faragon Gems: 25/31

Veteran

Gasstation got robbed (armed robbery) last saturday during my shift. Good thing is that they didn't pick my gasstation. :D

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    We finally had a break in our weather that occurred on a weekend! Today was warm and sunny. After taking our boys to a children's music show and lunch, we spent about 2 hours on a playground. And here's the best part - we had fruit salad and sorbet for supper! :roll:

I should try to find some happiness to post that don't revolve around my son, shouldn't I? Sorry if I'm getting predicatable, or boring! ;)

16. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

My happiness today is weather-induced too. It thawed enough that I could play in the yard with my puppy without slipping and killing myself on a patch of ice. Actually I had to teach her a new trick - turns out that "retrieve the stick" is not a game dogs instinctively know how to play. The first few times I threw it she just stared at me, like, "What? Was it hot or something?" So I had to call, "Aerie, get the stick!" over and over again in the "get the ball!" tone of voice until she figured out we were playing fetch. It was great. Dogs rule. I love my baby girl.

17. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Spring Break started yesterday. :roll: :spin: :roll: :spin:

18. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I just got a really cute amber bracelet from my aunt that was supposed to be a christmas present, but she forgot to bring it with her over christmas.

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My siter called me! It is rare that I get to talk with her because she lives in Kansas City and it's not cheap to call from one continent to another... :)

Also, I drew some good sketches of the characters of my new novel-thingy... and wrote a good poem :)

And a big download succeeded pefectly!

(Happy, perhaps, because of mania and caffeine but it's still happy!)

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

The Generic Morning After is gradually becoming easier to deal with.

My exams are coming! I AM PUMPED!! Gonna open a shedful of whoopass.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.