1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

"PS. All women are at least 30% evil. "

And there's some that are 70% evil.

That's why they're so good in bed.

Evil Booty Calls > my god...everything...

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Mmmmm, chicks..... I mean I'm working!

3. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Hi everybody,
    i'm in France, countryside, very bad connection. Those french people are not good with technics. I know, they can build cars, but they can't create a proper internet connection. That's why here are no other french people (well, i'm not actually french).
    Nice chateau here, more stars than in Germany, really huge dogs that love me. :)

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] If women are 30% evil then what are men?

If being evil is manipulating someone to benifit both people yet mainly yourself, hurt others for gain for friends and self, use knowledge against someone, having a strong will against everything to ally yourself with it then slowly destroy it.

If that is evil... then I am that.

:evil:

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hey Oblate! Glad you got there ok. Funny thing, I was just thinking about you yesterday. (When you'll get back to posting here.) :)

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yes! Holidays. Seven weeks of bumming around!

7. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] :love: no, girls are 100% pure evil! here is the equation to prove this...

girls need commitment (time, e.g. a certain number of dates before sleeping with you) and maintainence (money, e.g. take them out to dinner and buy them presents), so:

GIRLS = TIME x MONEY

however, as Benjamin Franklin once said, "time is money", meaning:

GIRLS = MONEY x MONEY
    GIRLS = MONEY^2

but the "love of money is the root of all evil" (Bible, Timothy 6:10):

MONEY = V EVIL

substituting money into our equation results in:

GIRLS = V EVIL x V EVIL

GIRLS = ( V EVIL )^2

therefore:

GIRLS = EVIL

:evil:

[ December 06, 2002, 13:48: Message edited by: the god ]

8. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yay! No school today! Who cares why, it's no school!

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

People, I am NOT jealous. :lol: I DO NOT need a boyfriend. :lol: I am 12. And it is not normal for a 12 year old girl to have a boyfriend. :lol:
    Not for me. So I do not need nor want a
    boyfriend. :bang:

Eze
    (school sucks)

[ December 06, 2002, 15:01: Message edited by: Ezellohar ]

10. Mauricio Eiji Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

Damn, you're young. heheh.
    Relationships are evil. Not men or women.

11. Eze Gems: 24/31

Yeah, I am young. Very young.

12. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

wow, you really do write higher than your age though. It gives me great hope for the future of our youth. And it's okay, I don't tend to care to much for Arwen either. Jealousy? Probably. But if I had the choice to look like any woman, it would probably be Catherine Zeta-Jones, so I'm a little more jealous of her :D

13. Mauricio Eiji Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

I just didn't like the changes they made just to show arwen. But hollywood must have romance.

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I hate disection in biology :sick:

It has made me feel ill all day :wail:

Samn teacher - I can't stand him! I asked if we could leave the room (the people who don't like this sort of thing and were huddled in a corner) and he said NO! While the others watched the dissection we had to sit and do WORK! That is unfair! I didn't do it and I don't care if he wants to see it, because he won't :flaming:

15. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I remember when I did disection, it was a fishie, a sardine IIRC,

Found a tapeworm of 2 meters (6 foot) in its stumach, and all the girls screaming and running :shake: .
    Me a few guys and the teacher were the only left, got a 8 for the report,

and the surprise which makes the story interesting: I ate the fish, raw..

yup, I´m a dutchie

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

Thanks for the compliment, dragonjewel13, if you meant me.

And Hollywood does not need romance. Romance for nothing sucks. LOTR rules.

Eze
    (resident psycho...sorry Ara :D )

17. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Eze, I'm also going to go so far as to say it's not normal for a 12 year old girl to be reading homosexual content. Slash fiction, naked elves, and whatnot.

But I live in America. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

But not so Brave as to be able to have the courage to address sexuality.

Which means, if you are old enough to be a lesbian, then you are old enough to have a boyfriend. Or girlfriend, as you see fit.

Either way, you need something to relax you. Now.

Badly.

Other than that, I am riding the Fedex RMA train tomorrow. It really chaps my @$$ (and for a cowboy, riding the trails, a chapped @$$ is worse than any other affliction that he could suffer from) that I've had to RMA this board twice now.

I just want something that will work with my Geforce cards. I would settle for any 4x AGP card, if it comes right down to it.

Which means, it may very well be cheaper to buy an Asus board, rather than switch over to Ati 9700pro.

My computer makes me happi, when it works.

18. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] I waited two hours in line outside (it was really cold -17C) to get tickets in The Two Towers. I must be crazy. :D

[ December 07, 2002, 09:28: Message edited by: Harkle ]

19. Eze Gems: 24/31

If i read slash it does not mean, that I am attracted to girls. Definitely not.

20. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

"If i read slash it does not mean, that I am attracted to girls. Definitely not."

Nothing to be ashamed of, Sweetie.

If I was a girl, I'd definately be attracted to other girls too. I'd want a man for my own, but I'd still be interested in girls as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.