1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm back! I'm finaly back! YES! I was even having dreams that Taluntain was turning into Spellbound, yikes :eek:

2. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] sir yerril, if they did, i'd buy crates of the stuff! then i could open one each day.

would you keeps yours at room temperature or chilled? ;)

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Good to see you again, Aikanaro...

Anyone else hate sending christmas cards?

Ara
    (Doodah)

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Just another update on my band: Songlist has expanded. I may have stated this earlier.

Lost
    Fade
    Rat Poo
    Noobstick
    Its your loss
    Wasted
    Ledbury girl
    The Bradley song
    ****New entry here below****
    Something's Awakening

Hopefully, I'll be able to get a band website set up and with the permission of Taluntain, I could post the link on a new thread with all the pictures, dates, profiles, songs, albums ( :confused: ), singles ( :confused: ), Lyrics and most importantly, mp3s!

5. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I don't hate sending Christmascards, i don't do it anyway. :D

6. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

You know I'm spending less time with my PC now. I don't play PC games as much as I did before and I hardly go to the net anymore. Is that maturing?

:p

[ November 25, 2002, 14:13: Message edited by: Sick curtaiN ]

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

No ,that is not maturing. Shadow Goddess, I DO NOT LIVE a blind life. That is a fact and I AM perfectly happy with my non-existent social life. So do not come saying that I live a blind life. IMO socializing except internet and best-friends suck. You never know what can happen to you.

8. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

->Ezellohar
    That is right.

A non-nonexistent social life leads to a serious hazard. Especially for those who have been in the world of computers. I live in a peaceful place and i still have to carry a knife around. For people who talk about social life, the "normal" social life may be fatal.

->Sick curtaiN

That is not maturing. You are just getting sick. Go to bed and drink lot of (Pepsi/Coca-Cola).

Check out my poll "Real life?"

9. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Three notions I have made today:
    • 1. One of the avatars looks like a great pile of sheit.Uh, I mean; poo. Big, brown, pile of poo.
    • 2. When an aluminium rod is being whirled from north to south it inducts, in average, a voltage of 0.2 mT.
    • 3. "--She walked to the water from the mossy bank--" Damn, I forgot to descripe that.
    + Spraydio is the best webradio out there. :) Da-daa...bara mier...da-daa...oh, bara mier... :) Wait; "Ah, oh, ah, oh?!?!?!" Shucks...it changed to Michael Jackson...
    ++ Could someone tell me what the HECK MS has stuffed into the second cd of VStudio C++???
    +++ Greetz to Tampere, from Vaasa. :frozen-but-smiling-smiley:

[ November 25, 2002, 16:22: Message edited by: Virne ]

10. Eze Gems: 24/31

YAY, someone agrees with me that social life is not good. Bingo. I need slash. I have written 54 pages oh a story in 3 weeks. Go me. I think that I start an another story. Got the idea already. But that one is gonna be English. Social life sucks and bimbos suck. Die. May the furry rabbits squeeze you and may ugly clones of Britney Spears read you NC-17 Legolas/MarySue. I hate bimbos. 2 months until LotR movie. Blaah.
    :hahaerr:

Eze
    (Arwen must die and little bros too)

11. Ayla Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] So, if a person spam or do something else that is not allowed he or she may loose 50 posts?
    Does this mean that I can end up with -33 posts if I’d really try? Not that I would, just curious.

12. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] It's amazing how stupidly prejudiced some children are. Some arseholey kid started calling me a Jew (using it as a derogatory term) because I like Elton John. When I asked him what was wrong with Jewish people, he just laughed. I asked him whether he knew the first thing about Judaism, and he said "I don't WANT to know about them, ok?". What a moron. What a total moron.

Anyway, Winston Churchill was voted the Greatest Briton! Woohoo! :hippy:

[ November 25, 2002, 17:51: Message edited by: Sir Yerril of Morningmist ]

13. Eze Gems: 24/31

But all children are not.

14. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] ez- just noticed that you come from the land of people made out of piss. that's great!

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Where did you get that idea from 'The God'?

Go Churchy!
    Sir Yerril, do you have any idea why some german historian started making accusations of Churchill being the real killer? Any ideas where he'd base his facts?

16. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Ohhhhhhh.....that's what it means by "Random Babbling Post." :hahaerr: :bang: Anyway, um...uh, where was I? .....Kinda lost my train of thought...w-w-well anyway, I know this kind of a roundabout way of saying it, but I guess the whole point I'm trying to make here is: I HATE SAUERKRAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    p.s. Virne, I still want to know what that title means (the one under your portrait, berk)

[ November 25, 2002, 23:15: Message edited by: Tarol'azh ]

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 6PM - I have just got out of bed, damn... :sick:

Oh well, I'll have to read another book...

18. Eze Gems: 24/31

Jeez, please explain. My origin has nothing to do with piss. Dummie.

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Look on your From bit :rolleyes:

20. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

God, Monday is just terrible.

I'm pretty hardcore about static electricity. I mean, much more than anyone I know.

God, I know I just fried my CPU. I saw the snap.

I'd put it in my mainboard, and locked the clamp, and was putting arctic silver on it. I got up to go get a razor blade to smooth it out a little, and came back and bent straight down to the processor.

*snap*

I could have beat myself. And my psu wasn't plugged in. So there's a chance the mainboard is toast as well. Or at least, a bunch of SMD's right next to the CPU, which means the mainboard is probably toast enough to RMA.

Thankfully I didn't have anything else hooked up to the board. All my drives and cards I have to take out to drop the mainboard tray out.

I cannot believe I did that. But, it did give me an excuse to order a XP. But then, I've got to unlock it, so I can use that 166mhz FSB, so that's more work. And I've got to study sometime this weekend too.

I'm going on a caffiene diet this Christmas break, just so I can hammer through all these games.

Anyways, static electricity just sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.