1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Road Threats

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Teensabre, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] What do you yell when you get roadrage? Nothing too rude please :)

2. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I try not to say anything. Shout a few mature names makes me feel better about someone elses total lack of driving ability.

I am totally amazed how people can commit to a maneuvre (sp) without looking first.

3. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

The things I usually say wouldn't be really appropriate to say here (I'd likely be banned ;) )

Anyway I think it is a good thing to release those frustrations to yourself in the way of shouting considering you are alone of course.
    Otherwise I would stay on their tail or do some dangerous manouvres which isn't really safe.

4. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

My little brother likes to yell 'Bumbrain' at people :heh:

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    What I yell when I'm alone isn't printable.

What I yell when my son is in the car with me is usually something like moron or idiot. Then I have to explain just what happened that was so stupid and rude!

6. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Not only is what I say not printable, it isn't even imaginable by young corruptable minds.

7. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I usually don't yell anything insulting, I just ask a rhetorical question aloud. Like "What the heck was that for?" or "what's the big hurry?"

But the best part is I usually catch up with the guy at the next traffic light. And sometimes it's even better: he does a whole bunch of lane changes, ends up on the slow lane and I pull ahead of him again! :p

8. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] I don't know the proper word in English *looks it up* ah tailgater! Ok I especially despise tailgaters and whenever someone does that to me, I get the irrisiteble urge to start driving a wee bit slower and keep driving on the fast lane so they can't pass me! I mean, They're not allowed to drive more than maximum speed, so there's no need to be a tailgater right?

9. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Many of my responses are not printable, but here's few that are:

1: Pick a lane, ya moron!
    2: The pedal on the right makes you move, dumbass!
    3: Learn to drive or go back to where you came from!

Ahem. I should be ashamed of myself for that last one, but there's some people here who are not used to driving on the starboard side of the road -- and it shows!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.