1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Weirdest dream ever

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Mollusken, Jan 8, 2002.

1. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Last night I dreamt I was in Slovenia, and I was going to listen to the Lord of the Rings movie on the radio. That seemed quite boring, so I called Taluntain (who lived next door) to ask if I could see the movie on TV there. But the only one who answered the phone was Tal's father, and he just wondered why I wanted to visist Tal (who spent all his time on the computer). Therefor I just went over to his house (which was a grain farm, and the name of it was the Norwegian name for moron: "Dust"), but then I woke up.

This dream beats everything.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Try having a dream where you can brag having fought with Entreri and won...

But that dream of yours IS kinda weird...

Ara
    (Sniffles attack. Dreams are fun...)

3. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I once had a dream that me and a friend fought sealiving werewolves. We only had one pair of flippers and the one that had them could out swim the seawerewolves. My friend had them but he got caught and died. I was quite upset at him for losing the flippers.
    I have had some real corny dreams.

4. Dark Xan Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

My weirdest dream was i was eaten by the singer from korn, then the dream ended. It was funny he just opened his mouth really wide and CHOMP swallowed me and i woke up.

5. Namuras Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I dreamt once that I was shot in a staircase somewhere. The bullet hit my throat, and it hurt really badly for about half a minute, before I woke up.

6. sorvo Guest

I had a dream once where I fell off a cliff and landed, then I woke up!:mommy:

7. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

The weirdest dream I ever had was one where I was flying, then when I woke up and it felt like I hit the bed

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    What a coincidence Mollusken... I was dreaming the other night that I was killing pit fiends, then dumping them in tar and covering them in feathers, then leaving them out to dry in the wind, and then selling them as lawn ornaments.

Well OK, I didn't REALLY, but since I can't remember any of my dreams for more than 5 minutes after I wake up, this one is as good as any other. :evil:

9. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] So Mollusken, basicly you envy Tal for what he has and you don't, and you think he is a moron. Though by sticking close to him you still hope to be like him. :1eye:

10. Totemic Druid Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Are you guys feeling ok?
    I thought i had weird dreams,

11. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Ok I have you all beat!

For some reason pregnant women (or at least me) experience very strange dreams. Hormones or something *shrug*.

Anyhow, when I was pregnant I dreamed I was in the this huge warehouse. But I was not on the ground, I had this cool rocket back pack, identical to The Rocketeers and i was flying around inside this warehouse. When i looked down I seen hundreds of people playing video games :grin:

I dont remember much after that but i tell you, that is just a sampling of the weird and twisted stuff i can dream..... :evil:

12. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Last night... I hung under one of the bridges over the river Rhine in our city..... :)

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited January 09, 2002).]

13. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] I have had some strange dreams my self, but I don't want you to have to much of a peek into my being so, I will tell you about a friends dream.

I had a friend who told me that one time, he dreamt that he was being chased by giant ATM machines. I thought that was hilarious.

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hey, I wasn't pregnant when I flew an X-wing thorough a bridge in fog... and raced the Rogue Squadron with landspeeders in a dungeon...

Ara
    (I have dreams... many dreams...)

15. Sentry Guest

Heheh... I sometimes dream about things that happen in real life and later on I don't really know what is real and what isn't... I mean can you imagine how people look at you if you say like im gonna buy this since its 50% off... but it really isnt... buh...

16. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Once I went to sleep and woke up in my mothers clothing in a ship to iceland. That was pretty weired. Wasn't a dream though....
    joking but i've had falling dreams too!

[This message has been edited by Alienboy (edited January 11, 2002).]

17. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I can't specifically remember any wierd dreams right now but I think any of those dreams where you are falling and you wake up are wierd because when I have those I jump forward and try to grab for something. Of course dejavue. Finnaly anything that has to do with stealing you or killing you because you get worried that they will become dejavues (although thats more scary than wierd).

18. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Ooh I had the ultimate falling dream when I was a little girl!

I was falling in my dream from a huge skyscrapper that a bear had chased me off of. (*shrug* i dunno i was 8 hehe)
    When I hit the ground in the dream, I also hit the floor in my room! I had fallen off the top bunk of my sister and mine's bunkbeds! Talk about freakin you out! :rolling:

19. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Falling dreams are freaky. I sometimes have it myself. Imagine falling in a dream and when you hit the ground, *puof* you wake up feeling the impact. Freaky and weird, yet so cool.

Edit: I don't mean about the one you land on the floor. I mean when you're falling in your dream and you wake up at the last minute and feel the impact in real life. You're still on your bed, but the impact is there. Makes the Matrix all the more believable.

[This message has been edited by Rhythm (edited January 11, 2002).]

20. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I think many of us have had the falling dream and woken up on the floor. I am just happy that I have never had it when I have been sleeping in top bunks ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.