1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Don't you just really hate it when...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Mar 1, 2002.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Say that you're with a girl or boy depending on your sex and sexuality. And every 5 minutes you get someone asking "Have you shagged him yet?" or "Have you two lovebirds done 'it' yet?"

Do you ever find this like really annoying and frustrating? I mean, does it really get under your skin with the constant repetitive questions on the same damn subject that concerns no-one else but those two in the relaionship?? And i'd only tell those friends close to us anyway and as time passes, let other people guess on wants happened! Man! Some people! :mad: :evil: :mad:

[This message has been edited by Sniper (edited March 01, 2002).]

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Actually I love when that happens.

I just answer:
    Yes, of course. Now don't be so jealous and ask such questions..."

No, the girl never gets mad not anything, to her it's just annoying as much as was to me.

Oh, yes, the asker starts with how no jealousy is there and this and that and then I just say: Goodbye, find yourself another victim to suck blood.

3. Vicsun Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Heh, I kinda expected an answer like that from Extremist ;).

4. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

[​IMG] That's the situation in which "Yo mama" jokes come in handy:

"No, I haven't slept with her. I was too tired from my long night with yo mama."

Or go for the gallant pose:

"I would never dare to sully the reputation of such a fair maiden as this."

Perhaps the situation will call for you to out-do the interloper in crudity:

"Why don't you go get yourself a hooker instead of whacking off while thinking about me and my girlfriend?"

Or go the direct route:

"Do not ever ask such a question again or I will kick your teeth down your throat."

You could also just confuse them:

"If you want to know, go to 9th hole of the country club golf course at 10pm. Bring a shovel and two pounds of quicklime. I'll bring the leprechaun."

Some prefer the Big_B method:

"No, but you should have heard her in the south corridor."

Or play on homophobia:

"No, Big Boy. I've been waiting for you to come over with a disco ball and some hot wax."

Insulting them is fun too:

"I'll answer that as soon as you tell me whether you've overcome that bedwetting problem your family told me about."

5. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] lol.

bedwetting, that's harsh.

6. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

uh...
    I have never been asked that question since I am just 13 years old...
    But I can just imagine how &@#?{£ irritaing it must be...
    *Now she tries to come up with a good answer...hm, what can you say to those guys...DANG!*
    uh..
    later
    *starts to think, REAl hard! OUCH!*

7. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] The ones asking wouldn't be your concerned parents?

Anyway annoying? every 5 minutes.. yes of course. What to do about something annoying. Tell him to change the record cause it has got a scratch and is stuck in a loop. OR just tell him he/she is a looser and why. Pretty simple.

by the way, pretty good Shralp if you are just winging it.

8. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] i hate it when a girlfriend asks "what are you thinking about?" because whatever answer you give, you'll get screwed (in the bad sense of the word).

if you tell her you're thinking about her, she'll see through your lies. you tell her the truth (e.g. football, boxing) and she'll get annoyed that you're not thinking about her. either way, she goes off in a sulk. :(

9. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Example:

Tiger: What are you thinking about?

the god: (thinks for a moment, decides to go for the truth)
    Whatnots.

T: WHAT??

tg: No whatNOTS! It's one of the forums at the Sorcerers Place. There's a new topic about cartoons, have to think of something to write!!

Tiger goes for her world-famous right swing, but the kung-fu reflexes of the god manage to block. Unfortunately blocks with his right hand. Ouch. That musta've stang a bit.

:grin:

10. Serena Lynx Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Women only ask that question to start a conversation. Come up with something witty even if it's not the truth.

11. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] didn't know that SL, thanks! you've hit remarkably close to the mark there werewolf. ;)

[This message has been edited by the god (edited March 04, 2002).]

12. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

It's kinda funny because I was just talking about how annoying this was and then you bring it up Sniper. I like your answer Shralp and Extremist.

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Always a pleasure ... i suppose? But i felt it a deserved topic which is always going to be faced by individuals or couples more to the point.

Come on lets face it, we've all had this no? i mean like when we get with a girl or boy, there is always going to be some little darn pest whose gonna ask us if we've 'shagged'! And its bloody tiresome when they keep askin the damn question. It puts undue pressue onto those being asked and causes strain. Just thought that this type of issue needed to be recognized with added opinions.

14. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

There is always the option of drawing him on for your own personal amusement. Using ambiguous inneundos and double entendres to create your very own little "Wink-wink, nudge-nudge" sketch . Of course, if I may play devil's advocate for a moment here - consider the annoying one. It could well be that like the subject of this sketch he is frustrated, and given how annoying he is may well remain so for a considerable length of time. So he lashes out in his own small way, directing mild repetitive annoyance at one who has what he does not, and may never, have.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.