1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had in your life?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Grey Magistrate Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I've always been the fella that moms wish their daughters would date. This past year I've been upgraded to the fella that girls wish their friends would date. Hey, that's progress!

The nice thing about being a Calvinist determinist is that if you get rejected by one girl, it just means that God has someone better in store for you. So every time I get turned down, my standards go up, not down. I'm still waiting for that perfect Presbyterian heiress...

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Gopher*

This WAS a surprise.... Hmm...

Nah, Tal would kill me if I tried.

Hmm.... the good thing about being agnostc is that when you fall in love you can have your Significant One convinve you into belief so you will be compactible, no matter what :D

3. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

As always, it surprises me that there are so many other people who think of sexuality as being who you love, not what they are.

It's the ultimate open-mindedness!

And besides, I think bi-sexuality is grand ^_^

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The good thing about being Roman Catholic is that you have plenty of time to build emotional connection :D ;)

5. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hard to tell, I've rarely been through what you'd call a "standard" relationship, there's always really weird stuff going on. But then again, I'm not into the nice traditional (boring?) couple thing. Maybe later, we'll see.

I guess there are two girls with whom it kind of went the "normal" way. Meeting friends, regular dating, introducing family, stuff... one ended in complete boredom, the other in a disaster of astronomical proportions.

6. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

8 I guess,but none of them lasted 4-5 months except 2(1 is still going on).

7. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Sorry dude, i kinda lost track along the way, and who's counting anyway ? :D

I was in a few long term relationships as well, but that never really stopped me, i'm not the monogamous type.

8. BossBandor Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

what us gamers have girlfriends? are you nuts! we don't have girlfriends, they would be freaked out by our psychadelic life style, they wouldn't understand an rpg to the off-side rules in soccer. Now what we do have is "aquaintances"! and i mean a s*** load! teehee...sorry got a harem waiting for me byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

9. Mithrandir Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

over 3 months is what I consider an official "girlfriend" so I've had about 11-12

10. Valkyrie Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

BossBandor, gamers can have gamer girlfriends. Give us intellectual females a little credit here!

Besides... I understand the offsides rule... and RPGs...

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    How about a gamer with a gamer spouse?! ;) :roll:

12. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] All hail Rallymama, the most fortunate of all women!

:thumb: :p :p

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Include me in the gamer with gamer spouse catagory!

14. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    No real ones.

Plenty of potential ones, which doesn't count. Were totally drawn to each other, but :( , I'm moving away a month or two down the road. Not just once.

A couple of other times, she's interested alright. But ... she's with somebody else as well.

Life really sucks sometimes. :(

15. Elan Morin Tedronai Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

I got them after all... And I'll remember them... I hope I have more luck with me next relationship... And no cigarets and marjuana this time, yes siree... :) :D ;)

16. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I've had one serious boyfriend, who is the father of my son. But after being messed about so much I just cannot be bothered with men any more :(

17. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

None really.

Don't know why actually, need to start going out.
    I guess I'm not really interested, or maybe I don't notice anything.

Ow well, I'll wait for my birthday. After that it's of to the strip joints :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.