1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

I want revenge

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Arkados Blackmire, Mar 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hi. Im going to keep this simple.

A guy took advantage of my girlfriend and did everything short of sex. She knew him for a year, and trusted him.

I want revenge. I want to destroy his life. I want to do something that will scar him for the rest of his life.

However,
    1. I prefer not to resort to anything illegal.
    2. She must not know or be involved in it as i do not want to remind her of it.

Ideas please.

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Kill the girl.

You may deal the guy, but in a short time you'll want a revenge on another.

Yes, kill the girl. Painfully. :evil:

Ok, I'll cut the crap, that's life. Burn all your memories of her and get some interests (not another girl at once). And start avoiding her! No looks = no love = no pain.

Ooh, yes, one day she'll come and ask you something. Don't forget to ask her: "Excuse me, but... who are you?"

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Hmm ... what was the situation? was she drunk? were they under any influences?

Anyway as for revenge that is 'legal' and does not involve your girlfriend is rather hard... i mean I can't think of anything really to help you giving the certain requirements you wish to have but all i can say is to get him in a quiet area and pelt absolute crap into him with maybe one or four friends for good measure ...

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Arkados Blackmire, see if you can find a dead rat somewhere. Then leave it to decompose for some time. Next, find out the guy's address and send it to him. Make sure it's wrapped up so that nobody can figure out what's inside. :evil:

5. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

How did he take advantage of her? Unless he used physical force (in which you'd have every right to be angry, and exact your revenge), how can you be sure she didn't go along willingly? If she did, then you're better off without her. If she was sexually assulted, maybe she should take legal action.

Nothing you could do, within the boundaries of the law, would have enough of an impact on the guy to "scar him for life". Even egging someone's car is against the law.

Before you go off, pointy steak knife in hand, to permenantly alter another human being, make sure that this guy is really deserving of your wrath.

6. Stereophobia Guest

Pretend to him that you dont kow and then offer him a coffee, slip 3 drops of contact lense cleaner, this will give him serious dihoreah, then lock him in a small room and leave him there for two days (you might want to oock him in one of his own clsets as it might start to smell bad, the break up with your g/f because for her to do anything with him she must have on some level wanted it, then return to your victim, take alot of photo's and post them around the area.

And yes this is a tried and tested methood.

7. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Report the incidence to the authorities.

Come on, What can this board possibly do to help? It is obvoius. Your girfriend will surely withness won't she?

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Try some laxitive and then more laxitive and then more laxitive... and to make it even better, treat him to a curry before hand... then while he's in the loo, record his er ... 'music' with a tape player or s'thin then threaten to post it around till he's coughed up a couple hundred quid/dollars ... for starters :evil:

9. C'Jakob Guest

A la Stephen King's "The Dead Zone", use clothespins to exact a very painful revenge. :evil:

10. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

She loves me with all her heart, proven by total selfless acts she has done in the past.

She feels immensly guilty about what has happened to the extent of almost committing suicide. While under this guilt i told her that this is her last chance to tell me the truth of the matter. I do not believe she is lying.

The story goes this way if you are really that interested:
    First, some background. She is the kind of person who is still living like she is in primary school. She believes that all her friends are just friends and won't do anything to harm her. She trusts people. Too much. Also she is naive and easily touched by honeyed words.
    Now, what happened. Around that time she was in a competition, and under a lot of pressure. And i was not always there for her.
    One day a friend she knew for about a year, who likes her, and she knows it, asked her out. So she went to meet him, just to catch up. Her plan was to meet another friend after that, but that friend could not make it.
    So they met, near his house. Then they talked for some time, and then he asked her to his house to watch a movie she wanted to watch.
    So, being the naive trusting girl she is she went.
    As they watched the movie, he put his arm around her shoulder. She allows all her friends to do this, she feels it is just a brotherly gesture. Anyway i think at that time she also felt it was nice to have someone there for her.
    Then he turned to her and told her how he never gave up on her, how he still loves her, and a whole lot of other crap which made her very touched.
    And he asked for a little hug.
    And she gave him one.
    Then the B***** F****** B****** started to kiss her. She told me and i believed her that from this moment on she was shocked. Kinda like, a close friend, a brother, is advancing on her.
    So she was in a shock and a daze and didn't know how to react. She told me at that time she shut me out of her thoughts because she was scared to think about it.
    Then he pulled her to his room and took off her clothes.
    And he stuck his finger in her.
    HE M*****F****** STUCK HIS G****** FINGER IN HER!!!!!! THE B***** B******!!!!!!! ARRRGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GET PISSED JUST TYPING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    All the way, from what i can gather from her and some of my and her close female friends, she just wants the whole thing to end as soon as possible, unable to react.
    After the bastard stopped (I do not know why.) He told her he was sorry, and asked her to slap him. And she did. And she never spoke to him again, erasing method of contacts with him.

I believe she is telling the truth. Never have we lied to each other on subjects of importance. And going through this amount of guilt she is less likely to lie to me.
    Anyway even assuming she did do it on purpose seeing the amount of guilt she is going through i believe she will be repentent and i forgive her.
    I view this as similar to an trusted uncle raping a niece and her not doing anything to resist. She is that naive.

Anyway this is off topic. Please assume that she is telling the truth. And that i forgive her and still want to be with her.

And back to the topic, i said i prefered legal ways. But suggest non-legal ones too cos i enjoy the violent images of him suffering that flash through my mind.

One plan i have in mind is to chrolofoam him from the back as he is walking home late at night. Then my two buddies each hold a leg, and i bash his balls in repeatedly with a baseball bat till they turn to mush.

More ideas please.

And some views on what happened from prefably some female board members would help comfort me too.
    Much apprieciated.

11. Laches Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Just an FYI, asking for help in planning illegal revenge is asking the members of the board to engage in a conspiracy to commit ______. If you do something after discussing it with the people on the board and they help you plan it they will be guilty in the eyes of the law for whatever you do. Example, they tell you how to go about incapacitating him and taking him to a locked room like above -- you are guilty of kidnapping and conspiracy, they are guilty of conspiracy and are accomplices to your crime as well. I know that it might be silly but you might want to be clear just what you are asking people.

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Arkados Blackmire, this went from legal means to illegal very quickly... Sorry, but I think it's in everyone's interest that this topic should be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.