1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Do you have long hair?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Gothmog, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Rogue Rasta Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

How wild that this pops up now. I had long hair for about 4 and half years up until about on hour ago. I went in to get a trim, then said screw it, cut it all off. Well not all of it but it's damn short (not a buzz cut but close) compared to half way down my back. It feels really strange right now, but I'll get used to it. Well, my friends can throw the nick-name 'Hippie'(one of many nicks I have) right out the window.

2. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

My hair is currently a little longer than I like it, which is about 2\3 or 3\4 inch. My hair is very poofy and I don't like a lot of it.

3. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

My hair right now is about 1/8 o an inch, if that.
    @Virne:23 people read this, thats not no one.

[ April 11, 2003, 00:36: Message edited by: Icingdeath45 ]

4. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Mine's about halfway down my back. It was below my waist until Thanksgiving, when I finally chopped off the split parts.

5. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I've had short hair most of my life. I tried to grow it once but my hair curls when its long. There was this ugly stage when the weight of the hair wasn't enough to pull my hair down. It was a damn bird's nest. My family and friends ask me to put them out of their misery. Sadly, I agreed. Maybe I'll try again this year.

6. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

cut hair once a year, have to retain my energy, power x comes from hair.

7. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I used to have long hair, but then I had people mistaking me for a girl so I decided it was time to get it cut short :shake:
    But thats quite a while ago now.
    Still I miss it, it was much warmer than how I wear it now :grin:

How I love my nwe gem *lalala gets back to the cellar*
    <EDIT:> I screwed a smily :o </EDIT>

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What's wrong with split parts? I love mine. :shake:

9. enjan Gems: 5/31

My hair is pretty short most of the time, but I don't really comb neatly, I just splash on water and mash it down, so it looks a lot longer than it is.

10. Bulges Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Mine is thick and red. I grow it down to the small of my back. I have been thinking about cutting it shorter, maybe shoulders. But I have had it so long, my customers know me by it, and I my girlfriend would kill me, that I am not sure if I should. But boy, taking care of it gets to be such a pain (sometimes literally).

Oh, uh...female long hair, yes.

11. Virus Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I'm growing long hair for the first time :)

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I have medium/short hair at the moment. i got my hair cut about 1 month ago, before that it was quite long, well more sorta thick, but if i did anythin at all it was really sweaty n manky, and took ages to wash it. i've grown my hair thick/long twice now, i'll probably do it again, then get it cut, then again. I like it long in cold winter, but short for rest of the time.

13. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm half Native American through my mother, so I wear my hair braided.

14. Boo the great Banned

[​IMG] Most of the time I'm thinking why people with long hair buy toilet paper.
    Must of them can use ther HAIR for toilet paper, I must admit it is cheaper.
    But I have (really) short hair, but I'm NOT bold.

15. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

My hair is now 1/4 of an inch...I need haircut. ;)

16. Serena Lynx Gems: 5/31

Me, my hair is very curly and very big. So for a while I had it at shoulder length, and it really didn't look too good and people would tease me about. So one day, in eight grade, I chopped it all off. So entering high school, students, teachers- they all mistook me for a guy. Then I decided to grow it back, and it took about 2 years to get to a decent shoulder length. Now, I have gained 3-4 inches since I straightened it, so now it's half way down my back and I look normal. About time!

17. Sadistic Butcher Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Sometimes I think that Boo is just someone trying to act stupid, but either way it's mildy amusing :D .

Short hair, although I don't know about short hair being easy to maintain...gotta get it cut very often. As far as maintaining long hair though, that's correct.

BTW, do you think it's cool for guys who go bald to just shave their heads? I always thought it was a good alternative to rogaine :p .

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

People say i have long hair now so ... i guess its long ;)

19. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

mine is down to the base of my neck, got a collection fund going at college, when the bottle is full of cash and if i get more than £35, i'm getting a mullet cut for the day.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.