1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Do you have long hair?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Gothmog, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Well it's simple, just choose you option. Eh no one's gonna read this anyway. :rolleyes:

Poll Information
    This poll contains 2 question(s). 59 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Do you have long hair? (59 votes.)

Do you have long hair? (Choose 1)
    * male long hair - 17% (10)
    * female long hair - 17% (10)
    * male short hair - 64% (38)
    * female short hair - 2% (1)

Have you ever had / will have long hair? (Choose 1)
    * yes - 68% (40)
    * nope - 32% (19)

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

You are right. No one is never goĆ­ng to read this. And no one will ever vote in this poll, so why did you bother? Of course, you did not read this, so answer in a non-read fashion. :D

Ps. short or medium-long hair.

[ April 11, 2003, 09:44: Message edited by: Virne ]

3. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Look at my icon, look at my name then see if you can guess my hair situation :)

4. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I've had long hair. And beautifull too :grin: ;)

I cut it on Jan 4th 2002. Went completely bald. Crazy times those were. :D I miss my long hair sometimes, but short hair looks much much better on me.

5. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

I like to stick with the old military style brushcut or a buzz. My wife hates that, but it's so much easier to maintain!!

6. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Mine used to be long but I had problems. let's just say it involved dandruff and lots of it. I had it cut to just below my shoulders a couple of weeks ago :) Much easier to maintain :grin:
    @Slappy - LMAO

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My hair is long and will stay that way, thank you very much! It was about the same lenght as it is now, when I let my cousing try to cut it. Result: Very short hair after I went to see a professional. Later ', after several dyes, my hair was more or less a mess and I let my coiusin cut it some MORE (Dumb me. But I was 12) and the result lookerd horrid, so I did a Slappy.

Yes, ladies and gentlemn, I have ben bald once. Since then, I havbe been growing my hair. Right now, it's a mix of black and blue (Purple was alightning/dye residue fluke) although the bluue is washinbg of/becoming black :( and my hair reaches my shoulderblades... I have let it grow for almost five years now. ANd will let it fgrow for the nexrt five, and tghe next and the next and so on '....

I need some more blue dye

(Legsy, you are NOT dyeing your hair pink!)

8. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I have got no short hair,but there was a time I wore it long (because I was too lazy to go to the hairdresser :D )

9. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31

Mine's inbetween at the moment. Had long hair at school, then got it cut short when went to college. Grew it long to just past my shoulders and had it dyed black as well. It was fully long about a year ago. Then i had it short and spikey for about 6 months, then i started growing it back again. Should be long in about 3 or 4 months time.

I look better with short hair, but i personally prefer longer hair. That's just me and my heavy metal tendancies.

10. Shura Gems: 25/31

[​IMG] Standard military crew cut for me.
    Sigh. :(

3 more months to freedom!

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I have some locks on the collar. Looks great with my old-fashioned evening clothing.

12. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31

My hair's really thick and goes past my shoulders, though I'm thinking of getting it trimmed somewhat. When summertime comes it's going to be hell in this southern US weather.

13. Yochimbo Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

My last hair cut was in 1992.

Except for during boarding school, I've pretty much always had long hair.

14. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Out of habit, I keep my hair short. I prefer low maintenance hair.

15. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I used to have long hair. I thought it fitted me, nobody else did that though :D So I cut it last week...and bleached(spelling?) it. I'm born blonde also, so know my hair is completely WHITE :D

16. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hoping I don't get bald (seems my hair has gotten thinner ever since I became 18-20). Right now, I'm growing long hair, though. Mainly because I gave in to a girl friend's (as in, friend who's girl, not girlfriend) desires to see my dark and naturally curly hair long. Right now I can almost put the hair of my forehead into my mouth. Too bad I can't say if it's still long or not as the curliness requires tremendous amounts of gel to keep the hair in place, which kind of glues it to my head.

Other than that, I'm very satisfied at my new looks compared to all of my previous hairstyles that've all been plain 1-3cm short.

17. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Right now I have short hair, but me and a few guys have made a deal that we won't cut our hair until we go have to go to the army in about 3 years.

18. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] My hair is fairly short, but its really fluffy, so I have no idea what it would look like if I grew it. Maybe like Yoda's...

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Long hair, past my shoulders, usually curly - even curlier when short, the weight stops it being so. Damn bugger at times - it is absolutly wild :p

20. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

When the hair gets long enough for one night's sleep to do weird things with it, it's time to cut it. It's cut at 0,5 cm in the winter, and 0,3 in the summer.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.