1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What is the meaning of your names?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Igneous, Apr 4, 2001.

1. DarkHunterz Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

do you guys know whats cool?

if i hit submit reply...
    there will be 100 replies!!
    man i hope im right!

o noone take this!!
    hows this for a username
    JOHN CRICHTON
    i love it im making a new username as i type
    if anyone has it or takes it im going to be very mad!!!! i hope you guys know who John Crichton is! he is from Farscape!!!

2. H Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

My name is H...

:confused:

And it does not have any meaning... its just a letter :p

3. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Noblemen in BG-series are a fun lot of people. They stay all day the same place, and wait for the PC to come by. Having waited for days they spend their 15 seconds of fame to mock. Bad timing. Basicly like me. I am the human personification of bad timing.

By The Way: Darkhunterz mentions John Crichton. Those of You who dont know John Crichton and are really dying to know who he is, just because You can, might take a look at this very well-arranged site with beautifull pictures and colours.

CRICHTON AKA Ben Browder http://www.scifiguide.net/farscape/characters/crichton.html

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited August 26, 2001).]

4. Avooch Dar Guest

I am called Sir Dargorn but i put Avooch Dar for obvious reasons. If you can't tell how they are connected then you are thick.

5. Alyr Arkhon Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Taken from a fantasy book, Alyr Arkhon is a half elf necromancer with dark humour and great power. He's a very good character anmd I just like his ways.

6. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Those 99% thick people out there who can't see the obvious connection must really be desperate to know Avooch. :p :p :p
    I had the understanding that Your friend(s) gave You this name. Am I thick?

Why can't You change it like Melhior and Shadow theif? Are You too sentimental :)
    EDITED TO AVOOCH POST BELOW: I have no idea. Ask Zaragoth AKA melkhior. PS. Am I thick?

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited August 27, 2001).]

7. Avooch Dar Guest

WHAT!
    how do you change it? please tell me

8. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

9. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

bullet proof!!!!

no dont you guys toss knives at me now :p :D ;)

10. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

I am reminded of the story of the spider and the log. Both now and then, good things are made completely pointless!

11. GuarMar487 Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] well, my real name is Guillermo, and i was in a play last year, and someone cam up to me to congradulate me, and he said my name all wrong, "good job Guarmar." and it just stuck like a bug on a windsheild.

12. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

This is the name I use for everything I do online. When I first started participating in chats (about 1990), I was apparently one of few women online. I had called myself "Violet" after the song by Hole, but, as that was obviously female, I was annoyed by constant private messages from guys who concluded that, being female, I wanted hot sexy private chat. Since I didn't want that so much, I needed a less obviously female name. I had learned in the chemistry course I was then taking that methylviolet was an acid-base indicator, so voila! Methylviolet, the acid test. I have never found the name taken.

13. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Well your avatar kinda blows your cover. :idea:

Edit, Ok somehow the female avatar didn't blow your cover given that in a recent post someone ruled you out as a chick. :hmmm:

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited February 26, 2002).]

14. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] we've already got a topic like this at the moment, slith. any particular reason why you decided to resurrect this one? ;) (EN)

15. [​IMG] Ezellohar is from The Silmarillion.
    Shark is from...well,shark.:D

And im using it since 1998 when i turned 8.:hahaerr:

Ezellohar Shark
    (The Paladin)
    (a human,not tasloi,like my avatar shows.Darn stupid avatar thingy)

16. the god Gems: 13/31

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.