1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Is Your Battle Cry

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Uytuun, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

[​IMG] My SP name threw me a little.

My real name wasn't much better.

2. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Stalking on the terrain, wielding a mighty sword, cometh Baldrak! And he gives a low scream:

"I'm going to bludgeon you so hard, I will be high on life for years to come!!!"

Not as funny as I hoped...

Running amidst the mini-mall parking lot, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Baldrak! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I slice through beating hearts until everything has croaked!!!"

This was better...

Skulking amidst the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a bladed baseball bat, cometh Boris! And he gives a gutteral cry:

"I'm seriously going to exfoliate you to the bone!"

Yes, this is really me :rolleyes:

3. Thais Paradox Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Who is that, rampaging out of the fields! It is Paradox, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a cruel scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to f*** you with such disregard for common sense, you will polymorph into a giant bee!!"

Or even stranger......

Yea, verily: Who is that, rampaging across the plains! It is Thais, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He grunts apocalyptically:

"I'm going to hack into your brain, and type rm -rf !"

4. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite, but I prefer this one. The one that it generated was inappropriate.

5. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Striding over the cliffs, brandishing an oversized scalpel, cometh Satiana! And she gives a vengeful roar:

"I'm going to pulverize you until I am off parole!"

Oh dear....could you imagine me saying something like that! ROTFLMAO An oversized scalpel? I want and wish to imagine that this is really a two handed sword. ;)

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG]
    When do you get paroled?

7. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Leave it to you to ask such a thing! tisk tisk Sir Bel!

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Teehee hee hee hee hee :grin: :spin: :roll: :lol:

9. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Lo! Who is that, skulking through the terrain! It is Kitiara, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a bloodthirsty roar, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to smack you faster than the speed of sound!!"

And Oh my is all I can say for my real name

Sprinting out of the icy wasteland, swinging a reflective halberd, cometh Colleen! And she gives a gutteral howl:

"I'm going to f*** you so thoroughly, you will not be able to see straight!!" :x

10. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

OK...

We'll be forming up the line over here to be Coleen/Kitiara's next victim...

Hey guys, quite shoving...

I think Splunge was here first.

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Yup! :D

12. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Striding across the hotel lobby, carrying a vorpal blade, cometh Septic Yogurt! And he gives a mighty grunt:

"I'm going to pulverize you all the way to Wienerwald, and sever every head in sight!!"

decapitation is awesome

13. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    - Board Name:
    Who is that, sprinting through the icy wasteland! It is Master Of Nuhn, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a low howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to blow a bullet-hole in you the size of God!!"

- Gaming Name:
    Zang! Who is that, running through the tarmac! It is Elaellur Sunthunder, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a gutteral bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to smash you until the sun burns out, then make toast!!"

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] As LB

"Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling across the cliffs! It is LB, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a cruel howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you so forcibly, you'll age fifty years!!"

As Lazy Bonzo

Striding amidst the freeway, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh Lazy Bonzo! And he gives a gutteral cry:

"I'm going to torment you into the danger zone!!!"

Real Name

"I'm going to clobber you so heinously, you will drink poison and piss honey!!"

Alternative Gaming Name

Prowling over the icy wasteland, swinging a studded crowbar, cometh ZarLZ! And he gives a cruel cry:

"I'm going to bake your brains with the heat of my fury!"

I never knew you could bake with a crowbar :heh:

15. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

With my board name:
    Skulking through the hotel lobby, attacking with gilded boxing gloves, cometh Volsung! And he gives a mighty cry:

"You in some **** now, muhfuh! I desecrate like a mad dog who can only get madder!!!"

And my real name:
    Who is that, prowling across the terrain! It is Alexandros, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a vengeful bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to hump you until you're a Dungeons & Dragons statistic!!!"
    (LOL!!!)

And with the english version of my real name:
    Rampaging across the wasteland, brandishing two hardened pitas, cometh Alexander! And he gives a gutteral howl:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I pillage until there is no more hope!"

[ January 08, 2004, 20:27: Message edited by: Volsung ]

16. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I still am the only one polymorphing people into giant Sporks :shake:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.