1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Is Your Battle Cry

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Uytuun, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    "I'm seriously going to turn you into part of my balanced breakfast!!!"

Don't you fear me now? ;)

click to find out about yours. :D

2. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Hark! Who is that, prowling amidst the tarmac! It is Abomination, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He screams mightily:

"I'm seriously going to clobber you until you scream like a banshee!!!"

Clobber? With a halberd? Isn't it more of a choppy-stabby thing? Maybe I've got it the wrong way around and I hit people with the blunt end? Might explain my lack of digits on my left hand...

3. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yeah, I can see that. Rabbits eat carrots, carrots help you see straight. Hence, I will forcibly remove your carrots.

Don't buck with this funny, yo. :cool:

Two hardened pitas? What am I a Greek superhero now? :confused:

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

According to the site my battle-cry would be "I'm going to smash you so forcibly, your screams will reanimate the dead!!!" :rolleyes:

You would almost think it was a line from a badly dubbed Hong Kong Kung Fu flick.

Edit: By the way, like Abomination I will be using a reflective halberd to do my smashing. :rolleyes:

[ January 06, 2004, 19:18: Message edited by: JSBB ]

5. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have no idea what that means. And bruise with a scalpel? :confused:

"Badly dubbed Hong Kong Kung Fu flick" indeed.

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Oh yeah, right. :rolleyes: That's me, fer sure.

7. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Umm... oven cleaner!?? :shake:

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] WOw, I feel like Minsc!!!

Stalking across the tundra, swinging a thorned whip, cometh Brian! And he gives a cruel howl:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!"

As Sir Bel (which is actually, pretty funny):

Skulking along the mini-mall parking lot, clutching gilded boxing gloves, cometh Sir Belisarius! And he gives a low howl:

"I'm going to bruise you like a rabid gangsta *****!!"

As just Belisarius:

Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling through the icy wasteland! It is Belisarius, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He grunts apocalyptically:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I burn with the holy fires of destruction!!"

As my alter alter ego Rem:

Running over the freeway, carrying buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Rem Stoneybrook! And he gives a cruel roar:

"I'm going to pound you beyond your expiration date!"

9. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

"I'm going to brutalize you to the moon and back, and grin like a ****ing maniac!!!"

Oh yeah.

10. JSBB Gems: 31/31

@ Sir Belisarius - You missed a pretty good one. I went and replicated your "gangsta *****" to see if the *s were actually *s and just for the heck of it after I was done I shortened the name to just "Sir Bel".

Sprinting over the terrain, swinging a vorpal blade, cometh Sir Bel! And he gives a gutteral roar:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I shall traumatize the entire planet!"

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Great fun!

This one is very interesting ....

LMAO

And for my former ALFA persona ...

A jeweled meat hammer? :confused:
    Except for the profanity, I'm busting a gut!

12. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Hehe, this thing is even Cap Sensitive.

This is as Meatdog:
    And this is as meatdog:
    I much prefer the second one, the first one sounds just plain weird.

13. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

"I'm going to contort you in such an inhumane manner, you will see ultraviolet!"

14. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, because I'm kinda bored, using spluNGE:

"This one's for you, mom! Man, that's some good coffee!!!"

:lol: That'll scare 'em. :shake:

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Jsbb produces "This one's for you, mom! I shall traumatize the entire planet!"

JSbb dual wields pitas and has the cry of "I'm going to f*** you for such a long time, your blood will flow counter-clockwise!!!"

but the prize for sheer stupidity must go to either JSBb... Skulking amidst the mountains, attacking with a sharpened screwdriver, cometh JSBb! And he gives a booming howl:

"I'm seriously going to blow a bullet-hole in you the size of God!!"

or jsBb with Prowling out of the mountains, attacking with a piece of chainlink fence, cometh JsBb! And he gives a booming roar:

"In the name of malice, I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!!!"

16. Faded Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I don't know... makes me sound a little too much like Niles Crane (except for the meat hammer, that is). Any chance I can pawn those jewels, I wonder...? ;)

17. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

My daughter's battle cry fits her perfectly:

She knows all about spanking! Now she needs to learn to make toast. ;)

18. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

This has to be the best,
    I Challenge any of you to top this!

19. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Pffft.... talk is cheap. :D

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Using variants of my name I can produce "I'm going to smash you so thoroughly, you will wake up from the Matrix"

Or how about "You in some s*** now, muhfuh! I plunder until my glands are satisfied!!!"

or "As sure as predators devour prey, I sow darkness and discord faster than the super-flu!"

or "I'm going to hump you in such an inhumane manner, you will polymorph into a giant bee!!!"

Oh my God, this is just too funny. :lol: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I sow darkness and discord like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage."

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.