1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hair Styles

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Baezlebub, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    My hair is down to my collarbones and blown straight with a little flip at the ends. Longish bangs (but NOT in my eyes!) and a part that's skewed to the right of center. And for almost the first time in quite a few years, it's my natural color - dark brown, I think. ;) :p

I don't wish I had different hair - when I get tired of my current style, I make an appointment with the hairdresser and tell him to have some fun. With a good stylist, I've yet never gone seriously wrong with letting him/her come up with a new look for me.

2. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

My hair apparently doesn't like me, because it has been leaving me since age 18.

On that note, I tend to keep it (whatever is still attached) fairly shaggy - think Chewbacca with male pattern-baldness! For special occasions, I may actually cut and style it, but generally, scissors are anathema to my head.

3. notforyou Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I razor-shave my hair every week. or at least what's left of it...

4. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Hmmm, most of the time i've got pretty short bed hair. Usually styled with loreal radical gel - that stuffs like glue. Come to think of it, I need a hair cut <sits depressed for a moment whilst thinking of a made up holiday to talk to the hairdresser about>

5. Grandalf the Green Sorcerer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Currently I have 4cm long dark brown hair, normally would have longer but got stuck with this really short hairstyle for a little while back there, now just let the growth take over and in month got about 4cm! :D Double hair growing rate I have :D

I definetly would want Dreadlocks, since I once had Rastas, but I wanna make them myself this time, just need to grow my hair for like 7 months, and I wager I'd have long enough to do 'em! :D

6. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I got my hair cut in August with a number 2 blade, and have let it grow since than, so it is in need for a cut agian. It's at that state where its not long enough to say its long, but not short enough to say its short.

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Is it true that BTA has a mullet? I'm sure I remember hearing that somewhere...

8. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I've got a mohawk. I gonna dye it black sometime.

Sorvo has a mullet, but I don't know about BTA.

9. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Kinda short in the sides 1-2 cm, and a bit longer on top, 'bout 15-20...

10. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    A mullet? Have you been looking under my skir.. er.. kilt again Bel? :lol:

11. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I'm currently trying to get my waist length dreads back. But, starting from a bald head makes for slow growing. :hippy:

12. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I've got a wet out of bed look :p

13. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

long, just past my shoulders, dark brown, never do anything with it, just sits there.

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I want long - almost middle of my back - straight balck hair, nice and smooth like the wrestler Bradshaw used to have.

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Greenlion*

I know what you mean... been there, still doing that. It'l take another 5 years for my hair to reach my waist...

Short people have it easier. It takes us tall folks longer to grow long hair.

16. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

@Arabwel

You were bald? :rolleyes:

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yep, I was. I shaved all my hair off a week before Sisth grade - aned Elementary school- ended. I still have no idea why exactly I did it, but the fact that my ciousin had given me my previous haircut might have had something to do with it... that, and the fact that my hair resembled straw after several failed dyes.

Since then, I've been growing it :D

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    When not styled, mine looks like a basinet helmet now.

19. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Chev, in the photo album your hair looks really short. I mean really short. How old are those photos?

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Summer 2001. The suit one is Spring 2002.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.