1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Strange habits

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Padeen Dragonblade, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I eat snow

I have to have a hug with my little brother every day

I chop spinach up into little tiny pieces and then eat it with tweezers

I pick my nose (JOKE)

I scatch my nose (NOT JOKE)

I say 'Hello' to my car

I talk to myself

I fart in my sleep

I use the word 'moron' every day

I scream every day

I always sing

I read in bed

:) :) :)

2. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Master of Nuhn:
    used to do something similar, but instead i'd give people a score like in marvel superheroes top trumps. y'know, intelligence: 82, strength: 67, weapons: 0, butt cheeks: 3

... but it begins to take over your mind after a while (like when you learn how to read body language/amateur psychoanalyse) so i try not to do it anymore. :grin:

3. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I always drive people crazy by hopping from one topic to another at random. To me it is perfectly logical, but I go too quick, skipping a few turning points and everyone is suddenly lost.

I sometimes read while walking from the busstop to my place (not too much anymore since I bumped into a lantarnpost ;) )

I also give people stats. Int 25 Atractiveness 900009910 etc.

4. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Telling stories too passionately :) (Master of Nuhn can verify this, he has been a victim of it, multiple times :p )

Practicing with my sword in the attic, which has resulted in a lot of cuts and holes in the roof. The attic isn't very big :) but soon, we'll be roofless, and I'll have all the room I need ;)

Also, rebuilding my room at the strangest times. Like a few nights ago, I woke up at 4:30, and felt this irresistable urge to move my bookcase to the other side of the room. Was busy with unloading/moving/reloading it for about 45 minutes, then went back to sleep. It is an improvement though :)

I tend to sing along with my music, and loudly. I usually don't care if anyone can hear, which makes some people look at me really strange when I pass them. Of course, I don't do this in a crowd, I'm not nuts ;)

Another strange habit, posting on these boards. Who are you people? Why am I talking to you? *Wanders off confused.*

5. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] I get my posts deleted and my threads locked.

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I, too, skip turning points in myt speech and lose people on the way.. or in the beginning if they're lucky...

I bite my toenails :p

I have a habit o f reading passages from books aloud, playing with accents anfd tones of voices... i do this for stories I am planning on writing, too...

I also drink at least three glasses of water on every meal...

I talk to myself a lot, and laugh out loud...

Hmm... busy, gotta go now... see you next week, perhaps...

Ara
    (Whatever)

7. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Ah yes, Arabwel reminded me, I bite my toenails when I don't have any fingernails left to bite :D .

8. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I have an obsession with checking my parking brake. I'll check to make sure it's off at least three times within the first minute of me driving my car.

9. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

I'm opbseced with old english and latin but I dont feel like learnig it too welll.
    Count i another 345568706838567238 things and then where done(Yes I do EVERY strange thing that there is. We thinks we is an idiot!)

Padeen.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I get way into Chracter too much and get into stories and characters that sometimes if I stop reading/playing I forget who I am and still think I'm the protagonist or whoever in the book/game

Last week I thought I was Annah from PS:T :eek:

whenever I'm IC though if something hurts the character it hurts *me* too :mommy:

11. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I have an obsession of checking if i left the light of my car on. I have to look out of the window or walk to the parking place.
    I'm talking too much.

12. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

-I bite my nails
    -I imitate my cat when it starts meowing
    -I read way too much FR stuff, but don't tell ANYONE about it, and subtly use "big words" in conversations, I managed to impress my English teacher with my knowledge of rare English words a few weeks ago
    -Every time I hear someone ask for something I always look at them and say "please" as a sort of hint, hoping they pick up on it and repeat it
    -Half of my thoughts at school are about a story I want to write (or am writing)
    -I occasionally use words from other languages in conversation, mostly "Da" (Russian for "yes") or "yo voy" ("I see" in Spanish)
    -I can listen to songs I really like a dozen times in a row, and don't get bothered in the least
    -I constantly correct people's spelling when they're writing, or even sometimes their grammar when they're talking
    -I used to switch to French without realizing it, when I was talking to my friends, though it hasn't happened in a while
    -I don't wear long-sleeve shirts
    -I wear shorts up until I'm no longer allowed (I have a school uniform policy that won't allow me to wear shorts between Nov.1 and May 1) and again as soon as I can, and at home I only wear t-shirts and shorts
    -I always wear football jerseys when I go out with my friends

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.