1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Things that make you angry.

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kovalis Darkfire, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

2. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Nothing.

Haven't got any experiences that were that bad that they made me invest my energy in hating someone/something.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    People who pretend they know what they are talking about when they really don't.

4. BossBandor Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

1. People who are wanabe-intellectuals, go on and on about some meaningless philosophy.

2. People who think they are so much better than others and seem to compare their "better" life to yours constantly

3. Repetitively recieving annoying questions like, "if you were blah blah blah blah, what would you do?"

4. Those who think playing games is not a skill or that games are an art form (well not many are, but there are true gems honest!)

5. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

When I lose a game of Warcraft 3 online.

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

And that makes you angry does it?
    It is truely sad if you get angry over such small things.

7. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Running out of beer :(

8. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Well boys, I guess we'll hafta face up to the fact that we're all sick, evil ****s who can't look at a woman eating a banana without thinking: "WOW! Look at the tongue on her!" (among other things).

But, of course, generalizations can be made about any race, sex, or sexual preference. It's called STEREOTYPING, and nothing good comes from that.

Things that really make me mad are people who don't live up to their word. And the everyday criminals, not the ones in jail, but the ones who take advantage of insurance fraud, and therefore make oit expensive for the rest of us. People who are basically immoral under the skin. It doesn't matter if you drink or smoke chronic too much. It doesn't matter what your sexual preference is. It doesn't matter whether your black, white, latino, asian, male, female, gay, straight. If you are a person who does to others like you would like them to do to you, then Jesus/Mohammed/Buddha/Ganesh/Tao ain't got **** on you!

9. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    1. Obnoxious lawyers. I work as Family Law Duty Counsel one week out of three during chambers applications. My job during those mornings is to stop lawyers from walking all over people who have yet to find legal help in family law situations. I don't know what it is, but so many family lawyers in my neck of the woods have an almost Shakespearian flair for melodramatic outbursts, interrupting other lawyers, disrespecting judges, and just plain being obnoxious. Hello! It's possible to advocate for your client and still observe common sense courtesy and decency towards those around you. And they're suprised when some of the judges (certain ones I know) start to ream their a**** out. The courtroom equivalent of flaming.

Crown prosecutors are often the same way, though some of them truly do their calling honor.

2. Boy bands, and skank singers. While Eze's flaming of Jaheira pains me, we're joined at the hip on this issue.

3. Hip-hop and gangsta rap. Eminem being the worst example, besides Vanilla Ice.

4. Stuck up people. So in the Russian roulette of life, you were born to rich parents, or became rich, or whatever. This makes you so much better than everybody else because ...

5. Racists. Should be self-explanatory to anybody with any sense of decency.

6. Bad movies. Especially acute nowadays. Back when I was younger, that a movie happened to suck wasn't especially damaging to your wallet. Now when a movie turns out to be sucky in the modern super-theater, you can't help but feel that you were grossly taken advantage of.

7. Hypocrisy.

8. Double-standards. They irritate me to no end.

10. Manus Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

How can you hate Vanilla Ice?

ICE ICE BABY
    (Vanilla Ice, Earthquake, M. Smooth)
    Yo VIP, Let's kick it!
    Ice Ice Baby
    Ice Ice Baby
    All right stop
    Collaborate and listen
    Ice is back with my brand new invention
    Something grabs ahold of me tightly
    Then I flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
    Will it ever stop?
    Yo-- I don't know
    Turn off the lights and I'll glow
    To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
    Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
    Dance
    Bum rush the speaker that booms
    I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
    Deadly, when I play a dope melody
    Anything less than the best is a felony
    Love it or leave it
    You better gain way
    You better hit bull's eye
    The kid don't play
    If there was a problem
    Yo, I'll solve it
    Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Now that the party is jumping
    With the bass kicked in, and the Vegas are pumpin'
    Quick to the point, to the point no faking
    Cooking MC's like a pound of bacon
    Burning them if they're not quick and nimble
    I go crazy when I hear a cymbal
    And a hi hat with a souped up tempo
    I'm on a roll and it's time to go solo
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my ragtop down so my hair can blow
    The girlies on standby
    Waiting just to say Hi
    Did you stop?
    No-- I just drove by
    Kept on pursuing to the next
    I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block
    That block was dead
    Yo-- so I continued to A1A Beachfront Ave.
    Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis
    Rockman lovers driving Lambourghinis
    Jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine
    Shay with the guage and Vanilla with a nine
    Reading for the chumps on the wall
    The chumps acting ill because they're so full of eight balls
    Gunshots ranged out like a bell
    I grabbed my nine--
    All I heard was shells
    Falling on the concrete real fast
    Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas
    Bumper to bumper the avenue's packed
    I'm trying to get away before the jackers jack
    Police on the scene
    You know what I mean
    They passed me up, confronted all the dope fiends
    If there was a problem
    Yo, I'll solve it
    Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Take heed 'cause I'm a lyrical poet
    Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it
    My town, that created all the bass sound
    Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground
    'Cause my style's like a chemical spill
    Feasible rhymes that you can vision and feel
    Conducted and formed
    This is a hell of a concept
    We make it hype and you want to step with this
    Shay plays on the fade, slice like a ninja
    Cut like a razor blade so fast
    Other DJ's say, "damn"
    If my rhyme was a drug I'd sell it by the gram
    Keep my composure when it's time to get loose
    Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice
    If there was a problem
    Yo-- I'll solve it!
    Check out the hook While Deshay revolves it.
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
    Ice Ice Baby Vanilla Ice
    Yo man-- Let's get out of here!
    Word to your mother!
    Ice Ice Baby Too cold
    Ice Ice Baby Too cold Too cold

That's how! hehe, sorry, I couldn't resist. He's funny 'cause he's lame :)

Ice Ice Baby Dedum-dan-dan-dededum

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.