1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Cheating on SP ... What Other Forums Do You Troll?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Mathetais, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Depends. I follow the forums of the most recent products I'm waiting for, which means that they change all the time. Then again, there are some forums that have become "regulars" to me.

http://murobbs.muropaketti.com
    A Finnish mostly lame discussion forum of all general things.

http://forums.interplay.com/index.php
    Interplay forum. All things about Fallouts and Baldur's Gates. Joined only recently with Lionheart, but thanks to the pre-mentioned titles I think I'm there to stay.

http://www.starwarsgalaxies.com
    While waiting for SWG.

http://www.sorcerers.net
    You'd never guess what that is.

So I only have 2 forums that I've visited steadily for a while now. I stopped following Starsiege: Tribes forums years ago, and I've not visited many others save some mod forums for different games etc.

But I do idle hours on hours of time in IRC. Quakenet's channels #mirage, #knightb, #dof, #mademen, and #kalja being the public channels I can remember. And I've been thinking for a while of joining sorcerer's channel as well.

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Utopia is pretty much the only site that is open whenever I'm on the net. But I always makes sure that SP precedes it on my taskbar :)

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Well SP is still my most frequently visited site (or at least joint first).

There's also www.xboxrules.com, I love this site. The IRC chat is great too. Don't really like the Xbox much, but the gaming talk is just the same.

www.playstationrules.com, just a dead forum at the moment, still to be launched. I'm a staff member here.

www.playstation.com Lovely, SO much better than the Xbox official site.

And that's about it really. :)

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

There's a LOTR message board in Estonian and FW.net.

5. Ulicus Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Only really post here now and even thats pretty rare.

Used to frequent www.nosgoth.net 's boards, the best legacy of kain site i have ever seen...

Was at Planet Baldur's Gate but I left shortly after the changeover to forum planet.

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I only post on SP, I have posted twice on Forgotten realms asking about WeIDU.

But that was it. I still go on sometimes... rarely, I don't think I fit in. Then again where do I? :lol:

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Forgot to mention ... I tried the ALFA forum for awhile ... but the people there were mean! :evil:

Never want to go back there!

8. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I never visit any other forum, I'm completely faithful to SP. Except sometimes the WotC forum... ;)

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I ocassionaly post on the ALFA forums and in the past I've posted some things on the forums of an RP group that worshipped Eilistraee but that's all.

I'm already very happy if I can find the time to post on the BoM these days.

10. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I post at the Wizards of the Coast official boards...there are so many there that there is always something to read or respond to. I won't post the link, it covers some of the same content as SP (it does own D&D, after all).

I'm Vargx there (and anywhere else that isn't here).

11. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Well, there's always www.utopiatemple.com. Aikanaro, you may want to check that one out if you haven't already.

Sometimes I'll visit fwstudios, forgottenwars, and the bioware official boards, but it's rare that I find time for that.

12. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

Amazingly, SP wasn't my first forum. It was www.starmen.net. Good place, at least it was up until problems formed. Too many annoying naive narcissistic suck-ups.

13. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I post on several gamingforums.

1 SP
    2 DMRealms
    3 Pandemonium
    4 Unforgotten realms
    5 The last hope
    6 Planetmedalofhonor
    7 AB3D
    8 Cabala
    9 HaDB
    10 The Silver river
    11 A forum not to be mentioned in this place. :D

14. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Joined a few days ago to a forum named Temple of Aozos. Thought of giving it a fair chance... Not one of the biggest forums with its 82 members, nor the best, but still: it has some fan-fics. Heh, if anybody moves around there, you should be able to recognize me. ;) Hopefully this forum turns out to be a good one.

Hmm... My avatar, in Aozos, has gained some weight...

[ February 13, 2003, 17:56: Message edited by: Virne ]

15. deBhaal Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

enworld gets more of my attention than SP, more because I havent been playing CRPGs too often recently, and enworld focuses solely on pen and paper.

Sometimes I read WotC's boards, mostly the min/max forum.

And also RPG.net occasionally, but havent posted there.

16. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Teekc-I'm glad to see someone who plays Championship Manager.Someone cares about soccer at all.That's great ;)
    I posted a while on
    www.dreamtheater.net
    IMO the best music group in the world with great virtuoses(i'm sure i spelled that wrong) John Petrucci,Mike Portnoy,Jordan Rudess,John Myung.
    www.brainburst.com
    I play Magic:The Gathering and i posted a while on this site when i was playtesting for Turkish Nationals
    www.wizards.com
    Wizards of the Coast,E.Cunningham and more authors post on the boards too.
    But now i'm posting only on sorcerers.net,i got bored on others,they are were based on one topic (wizards were not but i really can't argue with some kids playing pokemon)

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Sorry Tal, I've cheated on you with several other fourms. :rolleyes:
    The ones I most frequently visit besides BoM are:

Forgotten Wars Projects Yup, this is home to the Kelsey, Dungeon-B-Gone, Flirt Packs, and a bunch of other really cool mods.

Forgotten Wars Studios This is the "sister" site to FWP. It's home to a bunch more really cool mods such as Solaufien, RtW, and Silver Star.

TeamBG Forums I used to go there a lot when I first started modding. And whenever I try to do something really bizarre with items and I need help.

There have been others, but I only joined them to get a question answered. :rolling:

18. Sir Ai Rayzor Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Actually SP is the only place i'm posting..

Ran over it someday (not the forum) and downloaded a couple of things..

Recently revisited it (needed some stuff for IWD2) and found the forum.. and here I am.. posting :D

19. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Many ez-boards.

TeamBG

I use to be a regular at 3DO until they changed everything. :(

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.