1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #14 - In Memory of Tobias

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What a nice afternoon it was (for 47 minutes it's been yesterday), and one with some decent boozing. I also drank the day before yesterday and the day before that and will drink on Friday. Three bottles of nice red are waiting behind my bed.

2. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I miss alcohol...no money to buy any.
    BUT I have a job interview tomorrow for the first time in about 7 years...

3. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

You drink too much, Chev. One of these days your liver will pack up its bags and leave, and you'll have to wander the seedy downtown streets, searching for some homeless urchin that you can skin and whose liver you can steal.

Treat your body well. Stop liver abuse now.

4. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Well, it seems to me that the KoSP is rather simialr to SP. Just an observation.

I got a lift home before, that's why my appearance in the chatrooms was rather limited. Is there anyway to avoid registering mIRC? I don't care to pay for it.

Have to type up that english oral rather soon. I won't though.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Baez you dolt (hmm, nice word), It's supposed to be similar to SP, with an emphasis (ie - everything) on roleplay.

6. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

He speaks the truth. And with mIRC just click the little x up in the top corner of the screen that tells you to register. Simple!

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Odd how quick random babbling fills this topic; just yesterday it was page 11 and now it's page 13 :hmm:

8. Eze Gems: 24/31

Well, people babble.

Neways, reading all those reviews about Ghost Ship is funnily fascinating. Everybody's like bashing the movie. :D

Oh well, will ge tmy report card thingy tomoorw. My paretns will ban me from comp and there will be no NaNo. Who cares, I'll still be doing NaNo. :/

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm doing KoSP, and Mazzy, and I'm doing Dragoneye Studios and I am rubbish at finding things out :(

10. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

11. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :rolleyes: a pollster's life :rolleyes:

Ragusa: Good evening, I'm Ragusa from Taylor Nelson and today we make a poll about miscallaneous topics, namely blablabla. We have called you by random and to make sure we speak to a random person I'd like to speak with a person who is present, older than 15 and is the next to have birthday. Is there anyone around to fit these criteria?

X: Huh? ... err ... no ...

Ragusa: So you're not over 15, and not present ...

X: No, I'm alone at home ... (whisper) *click*

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Goast ship? :hmm: That's a kiwi movie isn't it?

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I feel like I have something to say but I really don't have a clue what it is.

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

US/Australia, though one actor was Kiwi.

:D

I am a bloody geek.

Anyways, got me report card. Estonian was a C, what means murdering by parents, when I get to Finland.

15. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Wheeee! We got our first snow today! :roll:

There was a little traffic chaos in city's center, because busses and cars drove out of roads. Only few people had winter tires in their cars.

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

Ha, We had snow yesterday so we beat you that. :p

Hee, hee.

Well, going to Finland in two hours.

Sarcastic "yay"

Ara here as well... This strange period of me boosting Eze's post count will end... O have to go home :( Not fun. I most likely will be unable to post before Monday, so thank your Higher Powers for that! :p

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Within the time of up to 3,5 hours a party is due. I shall conduct myself in the best accordance possible with the status of a Knight of Everfull Chalice and the duties of Grand Master of the Order. Owing to the arrangement under which everyone pursues the noble goal of obtaining alcohol in a solitary quest, three bottles of semi-dry grape rotwein are already waiting behind my bed, preserved for this very special occasion.

Take ye this very chalice and upon his flowing streams found ye this noble order

18. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

We also got our first snow today. It was terrible to wait on my bus wich will take me to school early this morning, it was so dammed cold. At least I have now holidays for one week :D .

19. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    No snow here but the it's really dark and cold with a wind that pulls empty garbage bags out of the garbage containers.

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I'm freezing my gophers off! I wish the merch would hurry up and arrive so I can order an SP hoodie and stay out of the cold...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.