1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Am I losing it?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Padeen Dragonblade, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I am sooo losing it!

Actually I lost it a while ago

Teeny:rolling:
    (Losing it, for the 10000000th time)

2. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG]
    it's probably just fallen down the back of the sofa. have a look, you might find some loose change too. :p

3. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

There seems to be a problem!
    Cypriots are mother******* ******* ****head who I might add are rasists and sexist! There is on guy I know who just whent and got a SECONDS g/f the b******(The first was the girl was a friend of mine)!!! I hate cypriots and they think that by liking fantasy and swords and karate and stuff like that that you are a friek! I beet up two kids today coz they spat in my face and said I was a freak who should die!
    i cannot talk to anyone but you guys(Maybe not?..) and if i go to a shrink then they'll be calling me a madman! Als oi have a type of insomnia coz i cant go sleep until about 5 in the morning! Anyway i cannot go to pills as they allow not such things in my school and my parents dont approve of it! i have nothing to turn to but you guy's(Thats probably why I'm here) anyway i dont know why this is happening ad it started about five or so days ago(I'm twelve. 13 on the 4 of june)
    Help me!

Padeen Dragonblade!

P.S: www.samixzone.com/ rally a nice site but it need some more supporters(Going again and being over-helpful)

4. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

It's the same in every country Fallen. I get stick too, though I'm never physically attacked for liking Fantasy. Ah well, life's a Bi*** and then you die.

[ September 25, 2002, 18:45: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

5. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] You know, become a satanist and laugh in the face of everyone you know. I recommend keeping gasoline and matches with you. Just joking. Well, lets say that you have absolutely no right to say, that there is nothing to do. Here are examples:
    • Count all custom avatars here
    • Count your hair
    • Think up the 100 ways of killing an annoying brother
    • Become a punk
    Well, you can e-mail me for suggestions
    Ezellohar
    (Life sucks and i laugh at you :D )

6. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Padeen you need a friend. A friend in rl.

7. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

You are depressed Padeen. Just like me!
    :D :cry:
    I am not going to preach anything "important" now cuz I don't know what is, but just don't end up hurting yourself!
    Tell me about it...
    It is a nightmare, both for you and the people around you. Feel like everything is boring right?
    Don't really wanna do anything except existing?
    Be happy if you want to, because maybe in a couple o months you just wanna lay down and die.
    Just as they say, a friend is good to have but it is hard to get them when you're down. Talk to someone you don't know, they always say. Don't know if it worx, but I'll soon find out.
    I hope you'll get through it as soon as possible, I am trying myself do that, and it ain't the easiest thing in life. As someone once told me:
    It is better to get your anger out instead of swallowing the sadness down.
    Go out in the woods and bring a pillow. Make sure that noone sees you and then completely destroy it with any means. It is bettre than to look at your hands/wrists/whatever in a couple o years and remember the time you hated everything. Scars never go away.

[EDIT]Feeling a bit..urm..nm.......

[ September 25, 2002, 20:53: Message edited by: Eilonwy ]

8. zepert Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

You have the same thing like me you're to much around the computer your so far in the virtual life that the real doesn't care annymore
    when you're out you fantasize about being just as powerfull as in you virtuall life not afraid of dogs who might bite doing martiall arts and so on
    It explanes why you have so much energy you collected all the energy while doing nothing (playing games) and now it want's out and it can't get out while you behind the computer so you have to do other things and while you bored behind the computer your not getting your adreline shot you used to so you have to get that in an other way adreline is like a drug it takes away pain and give energy and you need it so that's why you taking those riks if you follow a cure just stop playing the computer for a while and go out walk in forests get a bick stick and smash around let your fantasy do the rest and your back on your feets in no time

9. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] I very much agree with Oblate, we are are not trying to pry or anything as you may have many friends. But, if you don't, then try and find at least one. Surley there must be a group of the less-popular kids that would accept you. They accepted me at my school... Safety in numbers ya see. ;)

10. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Find a hobby!!
    :)
    (worked for me)

11. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

You could try playing a contact sport (rugby, american football, etc). It worked for me, got my mind off what few problems I had, back in the day (about the time I joined SP actually, hmm...).
    Talking about it *might* help, but it might also aggravate the problem, since not different people get a release in different ways...just a few things to consider...

12. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31

I think you are just looking for something new in your life and you can't find it. LIke try taking more control of your life. If that doesn't work go see a psychitrist(check spelling). And remember to bring a towel. Towelie says always bring a towel to a psychitrist.
    You wanta get high.

13. Thorin Gems: 9/31

Goes to the local gym three times a week. You will hate weight lifting to start, but after a month you wont be able to stop. Plus from personal experience at the weight gym, people don't care about who you are, or what you like, it is all about self improvement.

It helped me get over my depression, both my mother and father have been diagnosed(sp?), with depression. I refused to take meds, and instead worked out, which allowed me to make new friends, and stoped my depression

14. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

wel i do have a sport and many hobbies!
    Teeny: expect mail!
    Anyway still got this god**** disease and now I"VE LOST INTEREST IN DATING!
    Update: Some ahole 9grader slit me across my face because i stood up to him. I was actually hoping that the mark would stay coz it looks kind of nice but it wont. Well i nearly got my eye ****** up so i suppose i should be happy,lol!

Padeen
    (Whoever want to tlk to me or want someone to talk to e-mail me at antjas@cytanet.com.cy please).

[ October 04, 2002, 21:12: Message edited by: Padeen Dragonblade ]

15. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Soul here. Maybe you're in love. Maybe you don't even know it yet or are in denial. Or, heck, maybe you're just completely out of your mind like most of the people I know. (Myself included :D )

[ October 05, 2002, 18:21: Message edited by: The Soul Forever Seeking ]

16. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

Nope non of that soul.
    I'm doomed.

Padeen.

17. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] I know your problem!!!

:thumb:

You must learn how to spell and use grammar and punctuation correctly! Only then will your troubles end!

18. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I totally agree with Shura. Also learn The Olde English and do not insult me and my muse.

19. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

Shur i know my grammar is **** so you dont need to remind me.

Padeen "still infected" Dragonblade!

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Padeen

IS there something worrying you? anything at all?

Perhaps you don't feel *challenged* with anything you do, perhaps your hobbies and sports are getting repetitive or have lost their sparkle and you need something new.

Perhaps you feel you are constantly patronised and need some responsibility, maybe you need to just prove yourself and earn a little piece of freedom

Perhaps you want to work? some people need to work to feel truly happy

I have suffered from boredom like you describe. dealing with these things helped

Answer this - What is your dream? What can you do to help achieve it? What can I do to prepare for it and enjoy it?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.