1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Drew Barrymore

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sir Dargorn, Apr 17, 2002.

1. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Now i find this very strange. Every single person in my year thinks this woman is very beautiful. personally i think she is ugly! Is there anyone who thinks like me here?

On the subject (and to give this topic some relevent point) is there anyone who you think is ugly or untalented or stupid who most others don't?

2. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I don't think Drew Barrymore is beautiful, but I think she's hot. Or at least I did before she hooked up with Tom Green. Can you say damaged goods?

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I've never found Drew attractive. Nor do I find Marina Sirtis (ST:TNG's Deanna Troi) beautiful, though I've heard many people do.

4. Corilathi Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I agree with Jack. Hot, but not beatiful, and scarred by her company.

5. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I dont think she's all that hot but she's not ugly. It's not the company that would scare me. It's what he would do.

6. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

YAY! Someone who actually thinks like me!
    Sorry for that outburst, but I feel the same way. I've never found her attractive, but most (if not all) of my friends think she's hot. That's all, thanks.

7. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I think she's pretty.

But the real question everyone should be asking is, "Is she good in bed?".

Answer: "Most likely."

8. sorvo Guest

Plain, with a Rich Background:lol:

9. C'Jakob Guest

I forget what she looks like. But I do remember that some people said Drew Barrymore, looked like Nalia de'Arnise, from BG2, if she pulled an all-nighter. In that case, she's not especially good-looking.

EDIT: On the other topic, yes, I think that people give too much credit to celebrities; it's usually based on shallow stuff like looks. I dislike most celebrities who can act but think that Italian was spoken by the ancient Romans (Vivica A. Fox). :toofar::rolleyes::) After all, Jennifer Lopez got a 800 on the SATs.

[This message has been edited by C'Jakob (edited April 18, 2002).]

10. ArchAngel Guest

She is the "pretty Ugly girl" in scary movies in opposition to the always "ugly pretty girl" who seems but turns out to be pretty, if you get my drift... :)

Source "Not another teen movie"

Well she is good at screaming, how that could come in handy is not for this forum :1eye:

11. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Speaking of screaming..........Scream 6 staring Drew(the ugly one. No the other ugly one. NO NO that ugly one! YES that ugly one!)

12. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Drew Barrymore is not my cup of tea, neither in terms of looks nor talent.

Speaking of other less talented overpaid actors - most of the Friends cast. I really do detest that series.

13. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Never liked her myself, in fact I despise her, right down to her "lithp."

Hmm, my list of other escapes me right now, though I know its about a mile long...
    Calista Flockheart (spelling? well who cares anyway.) comes to mind, I violently flinch at just the sight of that anorexic freak.

14. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] ArtE! In Whatnots! The world is coming to an end. The signs of the apocalypse are upon us. This, plus the fact that David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar are touring together, and the fact that it's (still) 95F in April. (that's 35C for all the Celcius people out there ;) )
    It's all over folks.

15. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Excuse me for my ingnorance but...
    Erm...
    *cough* *cough*
    Um....

Who is Drew Barrymore?

:evil:

16. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

UGLY UGLY UGLY!!! :aww:
    her face cheeks are bigger than her other cheeks!
    Ex, i dunno if you were joking about not knowing who she is but, if you don't she's the women who was the girl in E.T

17. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I love Drew Barrymore.

But I'm worried that she will tell on me if I bring an alien home. Or set my gloves on fire just by thinking about it.

Other than that, and the worry about Tom Green cooties, I'm ok.

18. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'm not a huge Drew fan (unless you're talking about Drew Carey ... boy is HE sexy ;) :lol: ) but I won't bash her too much either. She's just average, and some of her acting isn't terrible. (but then again, there are many average, not terrible people in the world who don't make millions in the movies).

On Calista Flockheart...the best news I've read in a long time is that Ally McBeal is being canceled. The series finally is May 20th iirc.

I have to put Cameran Diaz on the list. I used to think she was hot, but its getting old. Her new movie "the sweetest thing" looks just plain awful. I've heard that there is a scene with her on the business end of a glory hole. Teaming up with an aging Christina Applegate ... they should put barf bags in the movie theater!

19. Silverblade Guest

I also don't find Drew Barrymore attractive.

I would like to at Britney Spears to the list. She is ugly and is without talent, although some people think she is pretty.

20. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Non of these people are ugly. Get Vuklodvak to email you the link to a certain hotornot.com picture... :eek:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.