1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

And to imagine I took a walk outside an hour ago and froze my ears off. ;) :p

2. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Philly is as cold as I can remember it ever being, and we're starting our second week of it. Unfortunately, it's too cold to snow. :cry: Oh well, that's why Mr. Dupont invented Goretex and Thermax...

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

does anyone know where I can find a list of the alt+0+whatever three numbers you put in.

4. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

If you've got Character Map on your PC, then you can select the letter you're interested in and it tells you the numbers to use at the bottom right. There's probably an official list somewhere as well, but I've never looked for it.

5. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

It's gotten very cold here this weekend.
    Not a bad winter so far, but these single digits make me shiver.

7 F last night! :aww:

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Sorry I haven't replied on your PMs, Eze, stupid internet not working for me...

Yerril, I am going to experience the cutting mydelf with a blunt sword in the near future as well... I found, in a nearby antique store, an old sword that has been modified for theaterical use some time in the past, and thus is safe for practise and game use... and it cvosts a measly 70 euros. Giesss who is getting 100 euuros on Wednesday? :D I am a veeery happy individual :)

I got myyself a very, very nice chair yesterday, with all the little things that make a good comoputer chair.

I was called a "bloodthirsty female" in nationwide radio... I called the nighttime program and told that the only way of stopping the Iraq war was to get both Saddam and Bush out of the picture, be it by the way of a few well-placed sharp objects or something else...

More to follow.

(Knitting a scarf.... and having knit more in three days than before uin my entire LIFE)

7. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

@Ara: You are allowed to re-read your posts before you send them!! :p

Watch Tal doesn't set you up with the nasty plaque!! :shake:

[ January 21, 2003, 13:48: Message edited by: Intentioner of the Damned ]

8. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Just bought a PHB! I know a new version is coming out soon, but I just couldn't wait! :)

Sweet Roleplaying...

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Bloodthirsty female huh, has a nice ring to it

10. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Whoa!

I don't think I've ever heard a female called that in the States. Certainly not on radio or televised talk shows.

Rack that one up as a new experience.

Other than that, another Martin Luther King day has come and gone. Back to the grind.

/me cracks whip at all you slackers...

11. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Stupid male parental unit banned me from the comp until Sunday, so don't be surprised, when I don't show up everyday.

WAAHHH.

I hate my dad.

12. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

What, he found your 42 pages of Aragorn/Boromir/Eomer slash? ;)

13. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

There was a BG reference in Futurama!! I'm so excited!!

Series 2, DVD box set, episode "Mother's Day", director's commentary.

They say "coming up is a very very obscure Dungeons and Dragons reference. I mean REALLY obscure." Fry is then handed a map, upon which is a group of trees, labeled none other than...

"Cloakwood forest"

:D :D :p :p

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I think it's over 90 now, and shush, remember what Tal said.

You know what the worst part in the whole thing is? I find Tal's decision, reasoning, arguments and all that completely reasonable, logical, well-thought out and acceptable... there is no way I can complain on any other basis than "But I WANT to talk about it."

One more reason why I love this place. Even when things like this happen and I get so mad that I nearly throw things aroungd, when I get back to my normal state of being, I can see the light of these things.

I will be buying my sword tomorrow. I am planning on getting a REAL blade fashioned on it, inside the fake blade... then it is going to be a real treat, my beloved blade...

The hilt id from the late 19th/early 20th century, and gilded with what appears to be bronze, I think. It's beyond cool.

I love it.¨

(Oops, nearly put my name here)

15. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I dont know, when you´re bored with it.... can I have it?? :shake:

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My life just gets better :wail:

My teacher for Tech was bullying me, and several others in the class. So now I have the teachers and my friends putting me down, my friends dad is slightly better though still in agony. I am in pain and can hardly walk with it, even using crutches. I just feel really bad atm, and someone has pointed out what I worry about and the more I think on it the more obvious it is. Wherever I'm going I'm just annoying people and they are just tolerating me so they can insult me when I'm gone.

I just feel like shutting myself away and dying. why do things always build up when one thing goes wrong.

17. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Hmmmp, nice teachers and friends..

remember that were always here for you :) and that the sun always shines brighter after the rain

[ January 21, 2003, 23:05: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

18. Mauricio Eiji Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

I finally came back from vacations, and i'm already having classes again :aww: .

Anyways, what's up? Anything interesting?

19. ejsmith Gems: 25/31

Ara, what in the world are you going to do with that sword?

Is it for home defense? :p

20. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] :cry:

Each time I have pondered over one post in the "Life after dead" thread ten new ones have arisen to be thought about. I'll never get an answer in. *sigh*

Pads R2D2 with a hammer;
    Obi Big B, you are my only hope.

EDIT;
    And who is Quint? I should really get out more often. No not in the sunlight; I mean out on the SoA ToB IWD forums. :1eye:

[ January 22, 2003, 05:59: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.