1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    ***Welcome to the world of Karla and Cuddles!***

Proffessional entertainers! Karla the Drow beastmistress of the Underdarks Revenge and Cuddles her pet Psychotic Tiger- the one and only Breakdancing Tiger!

Be amazed as Cuddles compltes maths, breakdances, and is levitated by her masters psi powers. shows are only on at night because during the day Cuddles is an angel that helps people - feeding, healing, giving directions, helping peopel level, and giving advice to everyone, including depressed people :thumb:

Karla and Cuddles are now famous! (Karla being Frosty and Cuddles being me)

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I'm baaack!

Eze, I shall beta.

I have learned that I can sew AND knit.. and I like it. Also, I have been sopping and partying... also the ***** from the GH is being a pain in the arse about my money.... Grrr.

Had a wakeabout because of a confusion about my medication, and not taking it for a few days. Yay me.

No longer in the loony bin! Yay!

Last Sunday night was awesome... I went to see the play Crucible as done byy the Drama guild of my former school, and it was un-freaking-believeably AWESOME! they had females in male roles, masked, typecasting in colored costumes and incredible use of lights... I loved it! It was incredible!

After the play, I congratulated just about evryone, seeing as I knew most of them... and waited forjust about everyone of the audience to leave until the Director, my former English teacher (the one I have the crush the size of Russia on) appeared, and told Him how much I liked the play. He was pleased.
    Somehow, as I walked with the crew to our fave coffee shop, I ended up telling Him my entire sad story... Weird isn't it? And He understood? I felt sooo relieved!
    Once in the cioffee shop/Bar, we went to the bar and the drama guild started ordereing drinks and coffey stuffs... no matter the dact that most of them weren't legal... Hell, they evb bought ME a drink! (it was He who asked if I wanted something :) ) There was lots of talk about the play and a few speeches, one done by Jim (tghe OTHER English teacher) to praise the dirctor, one by the Director to praise the actors and crew and obne by me to praise the whole lot.

On the other hand, as we were kicked out when the place closed, my mom called and told me that the fathe of her fiance had died :( , so that kind of put a damper to it. OIh welll...Life goes on.

Congratyulatrions to Aergon!

Funny, how I was freed from my state of PoW:ness like EJ descibed it once the day Virne was imprisoned...

Shutting up now.

Otto K is my fave ´bar now in Oulu :)

Edit: Edited after readibng my PMs. Be away a week and the world goes crazy

(Knitting is fun....)

[ January 18, 2003, 15:02: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Are ya serious?

Eze grins and hugs her soon to be written G.G.T.M.E fic

Arabwel, check your PM.

[ January 18, 2003, 14:25: Message edited by: Eze ]

4. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Teehee! It's fun seeing the SP d00dz in full colour! Good for the photo album! :p

Oh come on!
    Everybody knows that "no" means "yes"
    Just like glasses come free on the NHS.
    But the more I look through them,
    The more I see,
    I'm becoming more like Alfie!

Maths coursework sucks.

5. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I hate bad dates....Everytime I see this guy, I like him less and less. This sucks. I'm beginning to think that my love life was meant to be obsolete. I'm gonna put a wanted sign up somewhere--- "21, barely used, needs date. Inquire within."

6. Eze Gems: 24/31

Then don't see him anymore. Go to the cinema and watch LOTR:TTT. Then you don't need any stjupid dates.

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    You live too modestly.

8. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31

Moi?! I should have. The many various and sundry attractive men in that movie would have been better company than he was----I have to live modestly, my children aren't really into partying at this age....

[ January 18, 2003, 20:00: Message edited by: Dragon's Jewel ]

9. Eze Gems: 24/31

Dragon's Jewel, I totally agree with you. But which? Which one of them?

Please, don't tell me, it's THE elf. Don't.

Eze cackles and waves her 'I Want My Very Own Eomer For Ever' banner

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31

I think I fryed my brains trying to discover the relationship between 10 and 10. Go figure.

I cut myself with a blunt sword again. :(

And guess what? It IS the final countdown!

Yerril tosses a hunk of meat to the hordes of women he has locked in cages

[ January 18, 2003, 21:24: Message edited by: Sir Yerril of Morningmist ]

11. Eze Gems: 24/31

You lock women in cages? Ouch. Got the TTT script and am writing a MST of it. Kinda funny, actually. Stupid Word, listing Eomer's name as a misspelt word. Stupid Word.

Eze shows her middle LEFT hand finger to the Word

Arabwel, check your PM again, if you are reading this inane reply.

Eze thinks that LotR rules a lot

12. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Yerril, how do you cut yourself with a blunt sword? Lord knows I wield my sword a lot, and I used to hit myself a couple of times in the beginning, but never, ever did I cut myself.

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That photo of Ex is just... ARGH! Scary stuff
    I love the hat Yerril

14. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31

Elf?! I don't know what you're talking about! Really! Can't imagine why I would think that...he's...cute.... :Starts drooling:
    Actually, Aragorn is much more attractive. Hell, even Frodo would have been better company than that guy!

15. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Notice only the women here are drooling over celebrities? In particular Lord of the Rings characters. And they say men are constantly drooling over women! Pah!

[ January 19, 2003, 10:02: Message edited by: Vermillion ]

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

And when they're not oggling male LOTR characters they're *****ing about the female ones, all three of them :p

[ January 19, 2003, 11:44: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

17. Yerril Gems: 22/31

I think the friction of running it along the length of my finger tore apart the cells of my skin... but that's just my crappy theory... :p

That hat is the greatest ever! $8 at Wal-mart!

The women in cages start complaining, so Yerril puts up a picture of Legolas for them to drool over

18. corbulo87 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] this IS the random babbling post...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAA!!!!

TWO HUNDRED POSTS!!!

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Wow! Thats 199 posts that I've never seen :)

20. Mortensen Banned

[​IMG] So do your other halfs slag off the bands you like? I like Puddle of Mudd but Vermillion is always babbling on about how they are whiney nirvana rip offs. I don't say that about Garbage or Therapy..............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.