1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] <Ragusa> heya
    <Mystra> [Ragusa] "Long live the halflings! Praise them with great praise!"
    <Ragusa> hmm
    <Ragusa> Mystra, anyone alive in here?
    <Mystra> Ragusa, not even on a GOOD day.
    <Ragusa> you're soo right
    <Ragusa> *sigh*
    *** Disconnected

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Mystra the eternaly useful bot! She can even tell us that the chatroom is always empty or full of mutes.

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] And what an eternal useful thread to spam on ;) 3.000 posts, eventually :shake:

4. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

The Normandy is frozen. Better telephone line since last week. No telephone over christmas, felt alone because only my dogs accompanied me while i was waiting for the burglars. ;) Nobody came. Kissing my dogs as the new year came. :)
    Had to update my DUN. Then Opera refused to work. Had to make it work again. Now i'm back again (with winsock2 and can play Icewinddale :D ). Most of those french people can't talk english. Some of them do. Hope there's no broken waterpipe in the castle. Playing Fallout2 again, it's as depressing as it was for the first time :| . brrrr

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am currently in the computer lab of my old school, the one I am about to ditch completely, and guess what?

THE ADMINS HAVE FINALLY LEARNED MY NAME!

The irony, oh the irony....

*sobs*

I went to look for the fabrics for my new project, the costume I am going to make for next RopeCon. A black dress and a red cloak, with a silver veil. It is going to be Ppure hell...

Life sucks.

Ara
    (Headachey and needing 6 euros to go see a play)

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

What do you get when you cross breed a turtle and a bird?

A turd :D

7. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Warm in here, only -7 C...
    My computer does not work like it should in home, but when i take it to fixing place (what was that word again...?), it works just fine...
    Could say aagghh...
    Anyone got my new mod (The magnificient magic shop)?
    Should i open a thread for it?
    Or should i just buy The Elder Scrolls 3?

-Taz
    Babbling...

8. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

We are going to see LOTR. I hate JLo and her songs. LOTR rules. And my incredibly stupid LOTR notebooks too. I got incredibly horrid Bad Mental Pictures in my head about Boromir, coz I read mom's Marie Claire. Oh joy and stinky bollox. Arabwel rules too.

Eze smiles insanely and chops Arwen into itty-bitty pieces. The same procedure is repeated with Britney

9. Mortensen Banned

[​IMG] Jennifer Lopez is evil. She must be killed. Also anyone who likes her must be killed. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My roomie leaves tomorrow. I pity her, for she has to stay a week at home, with no TV, not allowed to see her friends or do anything at all. :( I hope she'll be all right...

Life sucks... and I lost that story I wrote because of a faulty disc. Oh well... I have it back home on HD...

Ara
    (tired... hungry... life sucks...)

11. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Did you know that on the White Label 2 disc version of Monkey Island 1 & 2, the original game music can be played on a CD player!? Crankin' up the ol' LeChuck theme right now!!

Shralp, you lie. You're not the Shralp I used to know, you've changed! FOR THE WORSE!! *sob*

12. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] It can only get better Ara. at least you haven't had a few hours waiting in a council building with a really bad tempered toddler, then the bus with the toddler, and then at home too. I need a weeks sleep :(

Edit: Aww the sexual innuendo post has been locked. Damn that mod actually doing his job. And I saw no gun. :p

[ January 09, 2003, 18:45: Message edited by: Vermillion ]

13. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] --
    :shake: "Rabit inside, lioness outside?" :lol: Guess what topic?
    --
    Taza, do happen to know how to make a romance mod? Gimme spark, perhaps I can make a flame.
    --
    I just came from Auria... Got my ass whooped by a Fade because of a newbie commander.

Then I went to jolt.co.uk... and got my ass whooped for second time because of another newbie comm!

In this point my arse was aching quite badly, so I went to EC clan server and commed myself... and got my arse whipped for a third time because one half of the team was dead most of the time and the another half just surfed around. Speaking of pain in the ass...
    --

[ January 09, 2003, 19:46: Message edited by: Virne ]

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] God! I have to choose my options for GCSEs! Panic! :eek: ! Panic! :eek: !

I am scared - what if I make the wronge choices? What if I get split up from my friends? What if I fail them!? :mommy:

I hate things like this... I'm gonna go and slam the car door until the glass breaks...

15. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I almost killed my thumb playing Super Smash Brothers Melee yesterday, and it hurts so bad today, I can't even bend it.

16. Yerril Gems: 22/31

8peeps, seriously, do not worry about them. You'll find that you don't get a choice when it comes to most subjects. Maths, Science, English, PE, PSE, RE will all be chosen for you. The other options you make should be based on what you like to do, and what you are good at. Don't worry about the whole being split up from friends thing - you generally find that there is at least one person in each class that you know well. Don't worry about the choices, worry about the exams that come at the end. In fact, they aren't even that bad - worry about A-levels instead. :D

Btw, yall, just got A A A A A* A* A* A* A* A* in my GCSE mocks! Yay!

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Reads yerrils' results. argh you beat me in everything! My mock results (those i have) -

English Lit - B
    English Lang - C
    Electronics - C
    History - B
    Physics - A*
    Chemistry - C/D
    Biology - C
    RE - C

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My Choices are: English Language and literature - not actually my choice but I don't mind them. Maths - compulsory, it's okay. Science(dual) - compulsary. Foreign language - German, I don't se the point in learning another language - I find it difficult and I hate it. D&T - textiles, second choice food. Humanities - business studies. Free choices - ICT and Art - seperate sciences as spare.

RMP once a fortnight and I don't do PE any more! Yay! Mainly because I don't enjoy what little I cdo so I umpire instead.

19. Yerril Gems: 22/31

D00dz, just been playing a bit of Monkey Island 3, and I was reminded of the hilarity of MURRAY!

Guybrush: Do you know anything about lifting curses?

Murray: Oh sure, I know a lot about lifting curses, that's why I'M A DISEMBODIED TALKING SKULL PERCHED ON TOP OF A SPIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SWAMP!!

Guybrush: You seem bitter.

Murray: I'm sorry, It's been a rough day.

20. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

The Outsiders is my new favourite book. It's so sad, I cried at the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.