1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sorry for making you all worried or for giving false hope

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shadowcouncil, Jan 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Yes I know... I haven't been here for half a week wich is very abnormal. I suppose you all where worried or had false hope but no... half a week is long for me but I'm not dead. Many might have thought so.... I hope you are relieved now :)

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Marnix the Headbanging Dutch Boy ... You are very right. I have lost sleep worrying about my brother in Faith and Nationality!

But today, there will be MUCH REJOICING. Headbanger has returned! The flame has been Re-Kindled! Viva la Marnix!!! :grin:

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

:) I'll promise to live a better spam-live again from now on! I'll spend all my time by spamming these boards again! The lost son Returned! Let's slaught the fatted calf and eat some snacks and have a party! :D

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited January 31, 2002).]

4. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

How hard and how often do you "bang" your head? I sometimes think its pretty regularly! :lol:

5. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me laughs

The Fire Avatar Conference ;)

NEVER dissappear like that again, who's meant to do the NWN news when I have afterschool foreign language lessons? :D

6. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

the prodigal spammer returns. ;)

7. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

I was ill yesterday and didn't have to work since friday... At home I sometimes play so much BG2 that I forget to spam here... sorry...

I never bang my head on something without naming it an "accident".... Headbanging means shaking you head, moving it up and down.. and is normally done on rock-music :) I also don't do that very often.... only on concerts and in Hardrock-pubs :)

8. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I see. Obviously just shaken something lose then. ;) Does it rattle much?

[This message has been edited by Viking (edited January 31, 2002).]

9. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

You were gone?

Ah yes, that would be the cause of the massive decrease in spam on the boards. ;) :D j/k

10. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Thank you all for missing me and for thinking I'm crazy :D

11. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Headbanger? Headbanger? Ahhhh, yes....

No, no,.... Headbanger? :hmm:

Headbanger? Who is that? :hmm:

:p :p :p :p

12. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Extremist: I think it's one of those RC and NWN things...

:D

13. The Grim Ripper Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Who are you? What are you? We don't know you! Please don't hurt me!

14. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

WHen you don't know me you really should post here some more often.

15. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    All right. That'll be enough of that... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.