1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

quest clarification for Sharwyn

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by bongo tjockskalle, Feb 10, 2003.

1. bongo tjockskalle Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Hello everybody !
    Started playing crpg again (got fed up last summer when i played through BG1, BG2 and throne of bhaal for the last time )

I am playing the campaign with a friend over the net and we just reached chapter 2.
    I have sharwyn as a henchwoman but never managed to do her quest in chapter 1.
    I guess i was to low level, we kept ´dying all the time :)

Will I have the possibility of doing her quest in chap 2 now ?

keep on bouncing

2. Misiek Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I think that's imposible because there's a different quest in each chapter fo each Henchmen as far i remember, but i'm not sure .

3. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Right. You have to finish the quests before you start the ritual for making a cure. Either you return to a previous save or start anew.

[ February 10, 2003, 09:49: Message edited by: Charlie ]

4. esabulao Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

You must complete the henchman's (or henchwoman's quest) in a chapter if you want to be able to take on their quest in the next chapter.

So basically, if you didn't do it in Ch.1, you can't do any more of their quests. If you were able to do the Ch. 1 quest but not the Ch.2 quest, you won't get the henchman quest for Ch.3.

5. bongo tjockskalle Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Thank you for the quick answers.

just spoke to my buddy and we have a save before we went upp to the ritual.
    little bit of a problem though, do we need to be of higher level than 5 ?

both of our characters are level 5.
    I dont think it is possible for us to get to an higher level in the first chapter since we have done everything there is to do (as I said, we died a lot and lost Xp :)

Could we solve our problem by starting up our save and and just sit idly by and let a couple of hours pass, after wich sharwyn and linu hopefully will consider us worthy of another conversation ?

(is there a time marker for the quest ?)

I am still bouncing, though a little more slowly

C

6. esabulao Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

The only time they will consider you worthy of another conversation is when you level up. I think by lvl 6 or so, you'll be able to complete their quests.

So I suppose that if you have done everything except go for the Ritual, reload and kill every enemy again, being more careful this time.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.