1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Creator race temple problem, please help!!

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Dreel Isendur, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Dreel Isendur Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

In the creator race temple, i have only 2 options either go to the gardens or exit the temple, i have already been to the garden, getting all the stuff from the woman there. But every time i try to leave the room with the monolith and the temporal lizard (with whom you cannot interact)I get struck with lightning and teleported back to the room i came from.... I have looked through all the walkthroughs i could find, but no awnser?? Can any one help me????

2. Kiwi Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Veteran

[​IMG] Your geography seems vague, at best. The ruins are extensive, with plenty going on. The second room connects to SIX locations, only one of which is the garden. What makes you think you can't explore at least four of those doors?

The ruins are in two separate time zones, connected by Sun Dials. The nearest one of those is in the far NW room, but you are better off going to the NE corner because you can obtain help from some of the workers of the past when you jump times there. The Time Crystal and the Sun Dials work together, but you are supposed to know that already.

[No need to give him a mile of anti-spoiler when he asks for a solution.] -Tal

[ July 12, 2003, 10:56: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

3. Dreel Isendur Gems: 1/31

Thank you for trying to help me, i will try to be a bit more specific. I am in the Creator race ruins for the first time and i´m standing in the central room...

south door: locked
    west door: garden ( been there )
    east door: outside ( where i came from )
    northwest,north and northeast door: every time i try to move through any of them, i get struck with lightning and thrown/moved/teleported back into the central room..so i cannot leave the room other than going to the garden or exiting the ruins..
    hope you can help me i´ve been stuck here for over a week now.

4. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] My memory is blurry. But go in the garden. Talk with women. Get assignment to travel to the past. Get back into the ruins, go to the door, go to the clock and travel through time. And I can't remember having any problem there, the lightning strikes, I guess, keep going on, but do not hinder moving from room to room.

5. Dreel Isendur Gems: 1/31

Maybe it has something to do with the update i ran about 10 days ago, the official one by pressing the update icon in the startup/ autoplay menu??? anyone having any experience with that??

6. Kiwi Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Veteran

[​IMG] When my characters cross those barriers, there's a zap noise, some visual flaring effect, and perhaps a single HP of injury, but we just go through the doors into the halls. No knock-back or any such. No one else has complained that I know of about such a symptom. But there are so many fewer players here that the odds are against running into someone else with a similar problem.

Try going here and asking something similar to this : "Help! Electrical barriers in second room of Netherese Ruins! "

http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewforum.html?forum=43

Or, if that nets you no results in the next couple of hours or so (none of these are instant response Chat Line Places - Yecchh!), the try this forum instead with the same subject line:

http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewforum.html?forum=49

Don't use the word "Temple", as it's likely to confuse things excessively.

! !

7. sapo Gems: 1/31

:) I got this problem with the lightning barrier but i tryed few times and got throw it... just keep trying and if u cant do it running try pass it walking... It works for me

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.