1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bug in the Arcane Tower

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Person_Persival, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Person_Persival Banned

[​IMG] I reached the top of the Arcane tower no prob, then something super crap happened. I reach the gate with Mur....Mur Mage man or watever his name is, and hes with Aribeth and Lizard man. Well according to the walkthrough shes suppose to be forced into swearing alligence with him...well nothing happens!!! I am stuck behind this unbreakable unpickable gate with the three just standing there.....

I also noticed a blank in my journal, an error if you will. Error, Blank Journal Entry : m2qe_Main is the exact thing it says in my journal, and the title of the quest is just blank, nothing.

I dont think that is relivant to the error though, just incase any of u who have become one with the game can help

Cheers - PP

[ September 26, 2002, 10:45: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Known bug. Supposed to be fixed in the patch. Go download.

3. Person_Persival Banned

Thnx for that, and uh...why Did u edit my message? o_O
    Nm!

Anyhoo, just applied the patch, and went through the entire tower a 3rd time... grrr, and well the same thing happens, but the Journal Error Seems to have gone. Still no talking, Maugrim and Aribeth are just standing there....staring into space

Okay just checked out some other posts with the same problem, are you all trying to tell me you got this and never got past chapter 2?! Jeez I am having a skitz now Its been 2days and I want to play!

[ September 26, 2002, 17:09: Message edited by: Person_Persival ]

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Fixed some excessive exclamation mark usage. Anyway, check the official forums as well, you might find a solution to this problem there.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.